[ Definitive list ] Syntakt Sound Packs, Tutorials & more

All the other Elektron boxes have one, but the Syntakt doesn’t, so here it is. It is, of course, a work in progress, just tell me what I’ve missed and I’ll add it.

Sounds

SoundPack¹ by³ # of sounds Price Link² Comment
Amorphic @Bloatfield 100 $15 plughugger
Classic Presets for Syntakt Vol. 1 @ 2or3things 74 €4 gumroad normally €4, link includes discount for Elektronauts
Dark Rubber Techno @Bloatfield 101 $15 plughugger
Drum Spells @Jeanne 128 €11 elektron.se 20% discount when bought together with Tone Spells
Elektron Syntakt Presets Volume 1 @ Brockstar 25 free google drive
Formless @Voltagectrlr 128 $24 audibileobjects includes 32 sequences
The House that Jack Built @Bloatfield 150 $20 plughugger
I Love Acid @Bloatfield 131 $15 plughugger
Monitor @Bloatfield 100 $15 plughugger $10 until April 30
Soft Spoken @boboter 128 €11 elektron.se
Stwodio Sounds Vol. 2 @slicetwo 256 $10 bandcamp sounds use Modwheel for expression
Syntechno Vol 1 @borg029un03 145 €12 gumroad
Syntopia Substan 100 € 15 gumroad includes 3 project files
Team Machines elektron 128 free elektron.se
Tone Spells @Jeanne 128 €11 elektron.se 20% discount when bought together with Drum Spells
West Kept Secrets @Voltagectrlr 75 $20 audibleobjects also 12 sequences and an 8-song album

¹ links to Elektronauts thread, if any
² direct link to shop
³ for some obscure reason the forum limits the number of people I can tag, so I will have to remove some tags when I add new stuff.

BTW: I would love to link to the Syntakt category in the files section, but that category is still broken, and a direct link to a category is not possible.

Project Files

Title¹ by³ Price Link Comment
Deep Techno Live Set Alex Fain €12 Payhip 16 patterns, currently on sale
Dixie EP slicetwo $5 bandcamp 3-track EP with project file, CC license by-nc-sa
Dub Techno Tech House Live Set Alex Fain €13 Payhip 128 patterns, currently on sale
Extratearestrial EP slicetwo $5 bandcamp 3-track EP with project file, CC license by-nc-sa
Hard Techno Live Set Alex Fain € 11 Payhip 16 patterns, currently on sale
Syntakt Techno Pack @Mutlu_Karakose € 15 gumroad 8 patterns
Syntakt Techno Pack 2 @Mutlu_Karakose € 15 gumroad 8 patterns
Syntakt Techno Pack 3 @Mutlu_Karakose € 15 gumroad 8 patterns

Physical Things and Downloads

Brief Tutorials and Explanations

(forum threads)

More Detailed Discussions

Longer Videos/Tutorials

Tutorials for Sale

Title¹ by Duration Price Link² Comment
Dataline’s Syntakt Experience @Dataline ? £30 bandcamp / gumroad 8-track EP created on Syntakt only, comes with sysex file of all the patterns, explanation video and stem recordings (4GB download)
Elektron Syntakt Videotraining @twinnpeaks 11h €40 dvd-lernkurs.de / Thomann German language only
Mastering Syntakt - Part 1 @DaveMech 2h 32m €66 (+VAT) gumroad
Syntakt Explored Thavius Beck 1h 31m $30 ask.video

¹ links to Elektronauts thread, if any
² direct link to shop

32 Likes

Much respect! Thanks for including my pack on here! So much available information for one of Elektron’s best devices!

3 Likes

Price : 14.90 €

1 Like

Thanks, fixed.

Stumbled across these three from Alex Fain.

I believe these are project files that use both stock Syntakt sounds along with some custom sounds that are part of the project. No separate sound files from what I can tell.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m still not sure how to add those to the list, maybe they fit together with Dataline’s Syntakt experience and VoltageCtrlr’s West Kept Sequences in a new section. The thread is still small, so people will find them inside you post for now.

1 Like

Joining the forum just to say: Thank you for compiling this list! :fist_right: :fist_left:
The Syntakt is my first Elektron device, loving the journey.

5 Likes

Heres a new one! Buying it is on my to do list for tomorrow, the demo sounds amazing.

15 euro by the look of it.

1 Like

Not sure if this counts, but my 2 EPs, Extratearestrial and Dixie are both 100% Syntakt and come with the project files to explore all the songs.

2 Likes

@Watto thanks, I added the pack to the list

I’d say everything counts that can help people learn about or enjoy their Syntakt. I added them to the post in a section Project Files, together with the Live Set Projects @DJSpaceP shared a couple of months ago.

2 Likes