Sound Pack: Team Machines for Syntakt

Team Machines is a free Sound Pack of sublime Syntakt sounds put together by Elektron staff from across the globe.

Plump with a multitude of magical melodic options, there is also a generous sprinkling of some percussive gold snuck in for good measure. The sounds were put together from a variety of Syntakt’s machines, with the most recent additions Sy Swarm and Sy Raw featuring prominently. So, plenty of digital synthesis and a bunch of analog too.

Download the Sound Pack for free here.

Find out more about Syntakt.

19 Likes

Just ‘marking’ the first-post lamp-post to prevent it being an angry “why u no make analogue firmwares ?” one :wink:

Thanks @Elektron in advance from all the appreciative Team-Syntakt :thup:

11 Likes

But they did and it’s amazing (Raw)!

2 Likes

Thanks to all who contributed to this, and to Elektron for making it free. Makes a lot of sense to have some “factory” sounds off the two new machines given how massive they are :+1:

4 Likes

:loopy:
hmm, meant to imply A4’n’AR ! that backfired …

2 Likes

Never got a sound pack before, but I’ll try a free one

That’s very kind of you, we, the Elektron community, appreciate it.
:grinning::call_me_hand:

This is great, a free pack to dig into tonight! :rocket:

i hadn’t thought of that. now i’m angry. :joy:

3 Likes

If i like this sound pack, i will buy all of the sound packs, even the ones i can’t use on my machines. That’s how this works, you get a little freebie, then you’re hooked, right?

Maybe, yeah… I think there’s only a couple of Syntakt packs available so far though, so you’re safe… when you get into the Analog machines and Digitone, buying packs is a slippery slope, especially because they are usually good.

It’s worth getting packs just to deconstruct sounds and learn more about your machine IMO.
Anyway, enjoy the freebie!

1 Like

Which reminds me, the Syntakt category in the files here appears broken, there entries about Syntakt in the list, but the category is empty.

but the A4 does already has RAW/square waves … still no complaints from me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks, Elektron Team, these sound great! Lots of clever sound design ideas to pore over, too!

https://www.elektron.se/ch/soft-spoken is the only one anyone needs <3

1 Like

I installed the sounds to sound bank F and wanted to listen to them. The manual says the following:

The SOUND MANAGER is used to manage sounds, for example import, export, rename, and tag sounds. Opening this menu will show a list of all sounds found in the +Drive sound library. Turn the LEVEL/DATA knob or press [UP]/[DOWN] to scroll through the list. Press [TRIG 9–16] to select sound bank A–H.

The bold part, how to select a sound bank, dosn’t work on my ST. If I want to access the newly loaded sounds I have to scroll through all the other banks A-E first, which is quite annoying. Am I doing something wrong or might this be a bug?

Already deep into dub territory here. Really nice sounds!

No, you just have to select [BANK] + trig [13] to access only the Bank F.
Do it again to access all the sound banks.

Save your fav sounds to the last banks and/or tag them as favorites to retrieve them faster.

2 Likes

Thank you team Elektron. I’m always rooting for you in the Olympics.

1 Like

…hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

thanx big time for this super fad and creamy-grumpy-gnarly-glitchy-spacey-spooky-moody-monsta selection of sounds…

1 Like

Just attempted to load this soundpack onto my Syntakt and for some reason the first two sounds, SMUTS and UPPUPP aren’t displaying in the Sound Browser. The user bank I selected starts at 003: FLADDER.

Weirdly, the missing sounds are displaying properly in Transfer. I rebooted the device, cleared all sounds and transferred them again. Same issue.

Any thoughts on what’s causing this?