SYNTAKT CURSES - Brand New Soundpack!

Heyyyyyy everyone, it’s out: The sum of two years adventuring Syntakt to the extreme!

All-new aesthetics and approaches in 128 intense sounds: Kicks, Snares, Metallic Hihats, Percussives, Stabs, Atmos/Textures and other strangeness inspired by certain gear and eurorack modules*, ready to be wrecked with Syntakt’s FX Drive.

*Soma, Twisted Electrons, Landscape, Erica Synths, Steady State Fate, Noise Engineering and X1L3.

Guaranteed 100% Cy Alloy free.

Via Ko-Fi:

(10% off for Elektronauts with the Code “ELKTRRRRR” :wink: )

Via Gumroad:

~

Edit - More demos:

Suitable for Techno, Industrial, IDM, Hard Techno, Power Noise, Hardcore, Riddim, Experimental, …

Enjoy :wink:

elektron syntakt curses sound pack

37 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

I have it already, so missed out on the discount.
No matter, already had fun with it.

1 Like

I found your purchase. Send me a pm with your paypal account, and I’ll send you the difference.

3 Likes

Many thanks for the offer, there’s no need.

I’ll remember for your next pack that there might be an Elektronauts bonus…

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Hi ! is this different from the ‘two spells’ ? Thx !

1 Like

This is something entirely new without overlaps to the Spells :wink:

3 Likes

planning to grab it (when the payday comes) but would love bigger/longer demo.
49 seconds is obviously not enough for 128 presets.

Great fun this evening using only sounds from this pack for a super-indulgent 12 minute dub techno splurge.

1 Like

… all sounds from the syntakt curses:

6 Likes

IDM jam from this morning, all sounds from the „Syntakt Curses“ except the bassdrum (second sound that comes in and is layered with the very first sound):

4 Likes

Love the pack.
Here’s something in 65bpm :sweat_smile:

1 Like

here’s a little breakbeat thingy from the other day. all sounds from the curses.

2 Likes

I just added five more sounds to the pack: Two additional snares which are kinda a little bit Pulsar-23esque (to have a complete pulsaring kit - and btw., if BD04 is pitched down, it is a digital Pulsaresque kick), as well as a variant of SN02 and another additional perc sound. However, there‘s also the hihat from the jam above included, which originally I wanted to include in another pack (oriented towards techno, 909esque sounds and rave - comes maybe next year), but now that this hihat is in there, the pack contains everything to make tracks as the one above. And in general and as always, those are the best of my best. Enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Another great one in the Curses-Family Jeanne! <3

And again, nothing of the usual kinda packs for this machine out there. Fascinatingly it also suits itself well to drones too — just added some AHFX for some grit and fancy

2 Likes

Thank you, sounds raddddd :slight_smile:

I put some more demos up on soundcloud:

Sorry for the bumps, that was it from me for a while :stuck_out_tongue: Enjoy :wink:

1 Like