Syntopia ... Syntakt Sound Pack by Substan

Syntopia mainly contains sounds I created for my own tracks. So every track I made with the Syntakt is somehow also a demo of this sound pack. Nevertheless, here is an overview of some of the sounds Syntopia has to offer.

These sounds are suitable for a variety of genres … but of course (like all my sound packs) perfectly suitable for ambient, psybient, downbeat, chillout and psytrance. As a little bonus, Syntopia includes the project files of the last tracks I made with the syntakt (witness & syntropy).

You can buy the sound pack here:

or you can get the sound pack and all the other project files of my syntakt tracks (and much much more) by joining me on Patreon:

Hope you enjoy …

22 Likes

Just Amazing works ! Thanks a lot :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A really wonderful and appreciated sound pack.

1 Like

Can throw in my recommendation for this sound pack. Substan fills a very desired role here on the Syntakt sound palette (especially on the front of pads and evolving ambience). A lot of machines you wouldn’t conventionally use for synth sounds are there front and center.

…and they certainly stand on their own, but I would also add that many of these sounds take advantage of MW & AT to give what I call that extra 5% - a very weighty 5%. It’s always appreciated to see someone tackle and include that. The included project files are also a great template for anyone looking to open up the FX; and that fully applies to anything else soundwise you already have on the Syntakt.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your kind feedback mate !! Very appreciated!!

1 Like

Beautiful Soundscapes!
Thank you for sharing these!

1 Like

I bought Syntopia and then I noticed you have a preset pack for Hydrasynth and after watching the YouTube presentation I decided to buy both. I only had time for a quick jam but both packs sound amazing! Very happy with the purchase, keep up the great work!

1 Like

@muomi @fragmentarium thanks so much for your feedback guys !!

2 Likes

Wow beautiful sounds, great work! Syntakt never stop to amaze me.

This sound pack sounds so good, really inspiring! I bought it along with DigiTales.

Big thumps up for both sound packs!

In combination, the two sound packs also really nicely show the sound differences of DN and ST, DN/DigiTales little bit more shiny, ST/Syntopia slightly darker/analogish/driven than the other.

Very much recommended.

2 Likes

Very impressive/emotionful sound design!

I’m happy to realize I still have a lot to discover and a bit disappointed I’m still not there :man_facepalming: