Stwodio Sounds - soundpacks for the Digitone and Syntakt - 25% off code!

Use code ZK25 for 25% off all EPs and soundpacks!

I just dropped my 256-sound pack for the Syntakt! This pack has everything from trippy leads to dirty bass, huge kicks to tiny hats, and everything in-between. Many of the sounds also make use of the MODWHEEL macro, so make sure to hook up a MIDI controller in order to get the most out of the pack.

Enjoy a free 15-sound demo: Stwodio Sounds Vol. 2 - presets for the Elektron Syntakt DEMO.zip (10.2 KB)

8 Likes

Anyone make anything cool with the soundpack? I’d love to hear what people are doing!

Running a sale on my albums and soundpacks!

hi i bought your sounds for syntakt it does not load correctly in transfer you have to rename them all with 3 characters for it to take them

1 Like

Hmmm. I haven’t had anyone else report that and it didn’t happen when I transferred them over to test. Can you tell me how you did it? OS? Firmware? Thanks!

OS1.20A, logiciel Transfer 1.5…:
I noticed that the files with three characters loaded and those with more than 3 characters did not load I renamed all the files with three characters and from there it loaded them normally with the full name in Transfer

Windows? Mac? Have you tried other sound packs?

windows, I have not tried other sound packs…

OK. Unfortunately, since I haven’t had any other reports and can’t reproduce the issue, there isn’t much I can do. It could be an issue with the download, your device or computer, USB cable, anything.

You said the sounds all loaded, yes? Do they all work?

yes the sounds are working fine.

1 Like

why sounds with three characters load normally while others have to be renamed with three characters? is that my big question?

1 Like

I honestly have no idea. It’s very odd.

Has anyone done anything cool with my soundpack yet? If so, I wanna hear it!

Use ZK25 at https://zelikovich.bandcamp.com/ for 25% off!

Along with that, some of the EPs come with the project files for the Syntakt with each song laid out for you to explore!

Enjoy!

1 Like