Some feature requests. Add yours
- Limit sample amount per project to megabyte (64MB) instead of the 128 fixed sample slots
- Time stretching
- Compress external input
- Additional Bandpass filter like on Digitone: It would allow to place all the drum sounds better in the mix
- Naming MIDI CCs on the MIDI tracks. I just dont wanna remember what each CC is doing for all my connected MIDI hardware. Could be a global project setting or savable like sounds.
- MIDI retrigger
- MIDI Auto learn (so when you move a knob or fader on an external synth, it automatically assigns the CC on the digitakt)
Added in 1.08 (thanks Elektron!):
- Compressor on master page
Added in 1.30 (thanks )
- External input with effect send like on Digitone: Perfect for a live setup. Just connect 1-2 synths (controlled via midi tracks) to the external inputs and you don’t need a mixer anymore.
- Greater pitch range (currently only 4 octaves)
- Track volumes that stay at their values when changing patterns. Great for mixing the drums via an external midi controller (like Launchpad XL)