Shows and Events of 2024

The shows, events and festivals of 2024 that specifically include electronic music gear.

Date Show
Jan 25-26 NAMM
Feb 23-25 Synth East - Norwich
Apr 19-21 SynthFest France
May 16-18 Superbooth
Sep 28-29 Machina Bristronica
Oct 05 SynthFest UK - Sheffield
Oct 10-13 Music China - Shanghai
Nov 23-24 SoundMiT - Turin
Nov 25-26 Tokyo Festival of Modular

Knobcon is usually in early September. I couldn’t find any info on it for 2024. Maybe it is done, but i found no notice of that either. And once upon a time there was a Melbourne Synth Festival – history best as i can find. And Hey – would someone plug Musikmesse back in.

There is a much smaller series of retail shows run by delicious-audio dot com, called Synth and Pedal Expo. They have a booth at NAMM, and shows in London ( Mar 16-17 ), Portland OR. ( Apr 13-14 ), Los Angeles ( Jun 20-21 ), Montreal ( Aug 24-25 ), Brooklyn ( Oct XX ), Toronto ( Nov XX )

Unless i missed something NAMM ( thread ) will the big show for a while, until Superbooth in May.

This list is obviously incomplete, and subject to change, so if you know something solid, spill it would ya.

And hopefully when the specific shows roll around, you all will start threads as appropriate.

Assorted links :

namm.org
syntheast.com
synthfestfrance.com
superbooth.com
… not yet for machina bristronica
synthfest.co.uk
music-china.hk.messefrankfurt.com
soundmit.com
tfom.info

EDIT :

Was able to fill on the Tokyo dates.

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to post this, but this is a show in 2024 so I think it counts;

Currently checking out EZBot’s set at substation in Seattle, super rad! Stoked to check out the following performers , especially Surco!

1 Like

OMG Surco is right now!

If you live in the Seattle area and you weren’t here… you lose!

just went through some london listings, nothing super exciting, but this stood out as a guaranteed experience.

1 Like

Ciao, i’m Francesco the Founder and Organizer of Soundmit (https://www.soundmit.com)
This year we double the event organizing and hosting the International Faust Conference!! (https://ifc24.soundmit.com)

DATES
IFC24: 21/22 November - Torino - Italy
SOUNDMIT 24: 23/24 November - Torino - Italy

2 Likes

Upcoming

1 Like

Did SynthFest France take place? Could not find much synth news.

Continuucon 2024 is coming up, April 26-28, in Pittsburgh PA.

( thread )