developer of this posted on muffwiggler. hadn’t heard of it and thought you all might be interested. it has a ton of features. there’s some videos of it in use posted on their page and youtube.
supposed to be priced under $600
has poly/mono/chord/multi modes and more modes to be added.
8 cv outs/8 gate outs
1 CV/Clock input
- 64 steps per sequence
- 4 deeply configurable sequences
- 4 modes: Monophonic, Polyphonic, Chord Mode, Multitrack (up to 8 independent tracks, one per row)
- Cvs and gate outputs are user assignable.
- USB MIDI, TRS MIDI, BLUETOOTH (BLE) MIDI routable to the cvs and gates outputs
- Clock out and clock in (which serves as parameter modulation by pulse frequency)
- Intelligent and musical pattern randomizer (with humanization and controllable randomization)
- Innovative chord function
- Playback and perform randomizer (velocity, octave, trigger and retrigger independently)
- Keyboard mode with arpeggiator (10 modes, octavation, gate, rate and hold functions) and chord triggering (in chord mode).
- Internal clock or external sync (USB MIDI, TRS MIDI, BLUETOOTH MIDI and clock IN)
- Song mode with multi clip launching
- One LFO per sequence with one assignable destination. Clock In can act as an assignable modulator.
- Preview function
- Velocity, octave, gate, modulation, glide (for cvs outs in mono mode), retrigger, micro offset, probability and strum (in chord mode) per step.
- Plenty available scales and user selectable root note.
- CV outs with portamento and vibrato. They can also act as VCA ready dynamic envelopes with different shapes.
- 1/32th to 1bar resolution per step
- Extend/zoom function
- Loop function
- Selectable Init and End steps. (Independent for each track and sequence)
- Selectable MIDI output channels (Independent for each track and sequence)
- Swing per sequence
- Playback directions: forward, backward, alternate, random.
- Multiple pattern edition features like duplicate, moving patterns in all directions
- Copy, paste, clear features for patterns, parts, sequences, steps and presets.
- 5 undo steps
- Up to 15 projects which include project configuration and up to 16 patterns per track. A total of 960 patterns that can be stored in non volatile memory
- MONOME GRID support in upcoming FW updates
- Compact format: 36 x 14 x 2 cm
- Less than 2cm thick (without knobs)
- 128×64 bright OLED display
- 4 rotary encoders with push button
- 8×16 RGB buttons matrix
- 5.1 fully functional and compatible MIDI BLE
- Battery powered for up to 20 hours of wireless sequencing via BLE MIDI
- Premium anodized aluminium case and knobs
- All case drawings by laser etching
- Tempered glass screen cover
- ARM Cortex M4 120Mhz for great timing performance
- 8 cvs and 8 gates
- CVs outputs from -3V to 5V (8 octave range)
- 5V gate outputs
- 1 CV or Clock input
- MADE IN EU