Moog Sound Studio

Yep. That’s the pro combo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Once again, My example was based on the Mother 32 + DFAM bundle, that bundle are +€300 at Thomann on their swedish site.

didn’t saw that in your original post :wink:

also corrected the wrong price of the DFAM :blush:

1 Like

No worries, it’s easy to miss :grinning:

Thats true!
Its the way a person can admit his mistake and correct them, what counts :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

This is cute. A patch generator inspired by Moog Sound Studio

I really liked the @moogmusicinc's new "dice game" for creating random patches and created the game for iOS and open-sourced it! You can add new synths/modules easily and create random patches instantly!https://t.co/g7RTKRBq8P pic.twitter.com/2X0qVtrt03

— Cem Olcay (@cem_olcay) April 1, 2021

Cem Olcay is known in the IOS world for his Bud apps - ArpBud 2, ChordBud 2, ScaleBud, etc.

2 Likes

Regarding educator discounts, I found this via Google:

“According to my Sweetwater Sales Engineer™, Moog only offers educational discounts to institutions, not individuals.”

So if you’re a teacher, maybe you can get your school to buy some MSS’s for your, uh, classroom.

3 Likes

Does the summing Mixer have a Stereo Out other than the Headphones Out?

Edit : got my answer.

I order the bleu one
Why the bleu one?
Because I find that the Dfam is not your typical drum synth and the subharmonicon is also something different

It arrived last thursday
Had some litlle time to play with it
But woooow its amazing the whole package

The dice game is a lot of fun you acctually learn the devices

The mixer is clean and does the job.

2 Likes

All 3 semi modulars in one package - link to Moog site

3 Likes

I like this very much

2 Likes

Some time ago, I made a thread to discuss the three-tier setup before they started selling it as a sound studio package. It was called ‘Moog Trinity’ before I changed the thread title to reflect the official name.

4 Likes

i’ve got this shit <3 love it :smiley:

9 Likes

Im actually a bit hmm yeah you know
Just bought the bleu one a month ago
I was always keen on getting al three off them

I know a can buy the mother32 separately
Butt I’m a big sucker for that art work and stuff :blush:

1 Like

Nice

:+1:

Has anybody come across the summing mixers on their own for sale yet?

1 Like

Dayum, it’s already shipping ? Most stores in Canada are getting them in October only :neutral_face:

My understanding is that they will not be for sale alone. A shame.

Really they are not great mixers – 4 mono channels with no levels (except it is just perfect for the Sound Studio, especially with the power splitter). So, there is really no good reason to sell them alone.

I hope I’m proven wrong…

1 Like

I was going to recommend my Little Bear passive stereo mixer, but got distracted.

It is currently routing sound from my TR-8s and A4 to the Eneby 30 speaker. The tiny size is great.