Syntakt standalone music

:3lektron: post your Syntakt creations here :3lektron:

—if any extra sound processing is used; such as mastering/ compression/ etc, please describe to avoid confusion with the actual capabilities of the Syntakt.

—adding any details of your process is always welcome

**share, learn, discuss, and enjoy

21 Likes

Not as cool as other stuff which will undoubtedly show up here.

43 Likes

I like it, it’s in a vein of “Minimal Wave” label. This machine is surprisingly closer to the vintage synth and drum machine sound than A4 (which is good for this too, but is a bit too modern)

3 Likes

Just some limiting added to this one:

59 Likes

+1 for Minimal Wave. Love some of Veronica Vasicka’s mixes of unknown 80s synth stuff.

5 Likes

This.

2 Likes

What machine is making a sound like a hollow tube on the first track … comes in at about 0:08 ?

Some sounds I made with just the SY Bits and SY Toy machines. Including 808 style kick. No processing, and no routing into Analog FX block.

38 Likes

BoBeats - 16 Minutes of Music & Sounds I Made with it (Syntakt):

Not really a fan of the outcome from that video myself, but that’s more because of Bo’s music style/taste rather than the Syntakt.

2 Likes

These are all awesome. Hope you’re working on a soundpack… :thinking:

1 Like

funny you should say that…

because

I AM

18 Likes

Dope.

1 Like

but you should know that those 10 sounds are actually sounds I made that are already in the C bank of the Syntakt’s factory sounds!
C165-C174

My sound pack will be in addition to these.

18 Likes

Damn. Those chords. Lush. Thanks for the inspiration

6 Likes

Thanks for all the demos!!
I am really interested in what the fx block filter sounds like swept over some basic drums.
Basic, but I’ve really been wanting to hear it.

The Chords (ghosts) alone justify the price.

2 Likes

Sounds like some stuff I have gotten on the cycles with the snare or perc machines.

1 Like

I believe it is SY TOY

2 Likes

If so, that may have just sold me on the syntakt. I await the youtube video dedicated to full exploration of the ‘new’ machines :wink:

1 Like

Maybe I will post some music here showing off some of the sounds :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes