Share your tunes

original version without the piano

1 Like

Hey,

Here is my 51/52 of my weekly challenge. It started with a jam on minibrute 2S, I keep it as it is and add drums and mixed it on ableton. Kind of opposite to christmas vibe

2 Likes

Some coupons for my 2021 album: Xmas redeem (electronica/ambient)

2 Likes

Model Samples + E Guitar, E Bass all processed over Live 11

Happy Holidays everyone!

Two tracks that were released on compilations earlier this year. A mix of in and out the box and field recordings.

1 Like

I don’t like blips and blops at all, so I decided to get DFAM and see what this box can offer to me beyond percussive and bass sounds

@Eak made the mistake of letting go of his Micromonsta2. Shouldn’t’a done that! Heh heh.

3 Likes

Was texting with family today, wishing we could be together for the holidays, and the feeling turned into this.

3 Likes

Elektronauts sup? Destruction, riddim, distortion, resampling, jitters.

2 Likes

Most of the lofi vibe comes from the sounds of the Deluge itself. It’s great for this kind of grainy, noisy and out-of-tune sounds from the Boards of Deluge soundpack. With the latest beta firmware 4.0 the Deluge can (between a big list of new features) reproduce clips in ping-pong, which is very useful for this kind of music.
Monome Norns (Fates) is running the Cheat Codes 2 script, playing 3 samples I recorded in the Norns from the Deluge. This script cuts every sample in 16 slices and can create sequences randomly to create this lovely textures, in a different tempo, that contrast so well with the running sequences from the Deluge.
A lofi tape simulation from Arturia was also added to the final mix, to get more of this vintage tape-aged warmth.

3 Likes

My first go with the A4mk2. Still a lot to learn…

3 Likes

Dnb track I made with Prophet 5/Peak/Ableton

4 Likes

Latest track, I’ve never done anything in this style, never sung before and… I’m having fun.

I posted a sketch earlier this week, now I declare it done. Hopefully I won’t obsess more over the mix, I’m curious how it sounds for you.

10 Likes

My latest EP, 6 tracks of kind of a “progressive-breakbeat” or something :slight_smile:

Spotify:

Soundcloud:

2 Likes

nice work man… really like track 2, great sounds and progression

1 Like

great groove!

1 Like

Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s my latest track. Best to be listened with your headphones on and your eyes closed.

3 Likes

The Bass screams “hungry for you” by the police, I like

1 Like