Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

9 Likes

Attempt to play the soma labs Lyra on top of a Digitakt downtempo beat. Far from perfect but somewhere at the right moment this duo will become best buddies.

8 Likes

A couple of MnM patterns from tonight.

7 Likes

Cobalt8 loop

10 Likes

Recorded this today on my portable 7u modular setup

1 Like

A new territory for me: funkomic :blush:

I will probably retake the singing and find real words, replay a few parts but it is all fun for now.

Thanks to the sp 404 mkII for the inspiration. We made the beat, the voice effect together. Then a bit on ob6 and Mb33

Edit: a more finished version is here: Share your tunes - #7025 by amaury

8 Likes

@amaury fantastic! :smiley: nice vibes!! respect!

testing the new TAPE MELLO-FI:

8 Likes

Tapeloop-y MD ambient noodling. Xmas vibes? Not really.

11 Likes

added piano to accent the melody

1 Like

I think you got something there. Brilliant! I want that Track. How much?

2 Likes

Not ready yet :wink:

Thanks a bunch! I like it, quite. While doing that, I was constantly thinking “that’s really stupid”. I like music with humour.

I’ll see but I want to redo the singing, finding some actual words for the parts where I just, well, move my mouth. Then I give you a price haha (the sample will be expensive if I every would want to release that!)

1 Like

Little doodle I made with the pulsar 23, Perfourmer mkii, ob6, and eurorack. Digitakt is doing the sequencing for the pulsar. It started mostly testing the Perfourmer and strymon starlab together and ended up with a jam. I think The vermona Perfourmer is my favorite thing in the world right now.

2 Likes

pulsar-ornament-sidrax

5 Likes

pulsar-ornament-sidrax-dk2-ot

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!

9 Likes

Another MD ambient live noodling (MD sampling gives the backdrop tho).

Happy Holidays everyone! It’s been an awesome year sharing and listening to snippets of music in this thread! Special cheers to @tr909 for starting the thread!

Edit: Another snippet from the same MD sesh. Getting a (start of a) beat down on the EFM machines.

19 Likes

Hell yes. My favourite thread by far. It’s so inspiring and a great place to share without judgement.

12 Likes

Happy Holidays!

my last live noodle of 2021…

• Plaits 1 : bell into Magneto into Morphagene into Clouds
  • Plaits 2: crackling noise
  • Rings: drone
  • Analog Four: Kick (is mostly used to record my modular rig)
  • Piano (Arturia Piano v2)

13 Likes

Keeping it well festive on this most holiest of days :joy:

12 Likes

It seems that whatever synth I touch these days I have a hard time keeping it in the 2020s. Plus I can’t break away from a single 64-step pattern. Oh well.

12 Likes

Into spaaaace, bit long. Couple of sine waves, couple of patches, all DN, through OTOs, just playing with dry/wet mix and in-gain really. And is it really real without some Dark Reverb on top?

8 Likes