Share your tunes

Really like this one!

1 Like

I really enjoyed this one a lot, very funky bass and overall vibe kinda reminded me of early Nosaj Thing.

1 Like

Thanks @Odo!

1 Like

thanks a lot. Haven’t listened to Nosaj in quite a while. Good reminder

1 Like

(„• ֊ •„) Colors

Hi!
Here’s a jam that starts slow and dreamy, and builds up a more… colorful entity.

I really wanted to jam again with the Model:Cycles, and enjoy its fantastic live tweaking possibilities.
I regularly listen to Ess and Cenk’s performances with the Cycles and wanted to blend prepared patterns and live improv in a cotton-like jam.

You’ll find 2 live streams of the making of this jam on my Youtube channel if you’re keen to check it out.
I wish you a great holiday in the meantime, have a good rest and some much needed fun.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey,

Here is 50/52 of my weekly challenge. It comes from a minibrute 2s jam I recorded, I edited and mixed in ableton. It is ambient/experimental.

Another week, another Rhythm jam:

3 Likes

nice!

1 Like
4 Likes

This starts out with “tuning” up the Lyra. Later, the Syntrx joins in and the two sing together.

3 Likes
2 Likes

bit of a rough and ready (drunk) recording this. exploiting all the NFX through the rytms compressor.

5 Likes

Inspired by some of the tips and tricks for Model Cycles post, I made this with M:C first and then DT and DN for additional flavors.

this is Moon :last_quarter_moon:

4 Likes

Made a fresh track using the Pulsar-23, Virus B and Ableton Live with various samples sprinkled here and there. Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

i’ve been busy with work and such — got out of the habit of making beats, exercising, or doing much for the past few weeks. i feel like a slug. here’s a quick thing from last night: sequenced drums, simple repro-1 bass line, ahmad jamaal piano chops, john coltrane interview clips.

11 Likes

I challenged myself to make this track in one day :laughing::

5 Likes
4 Likes

Elektrons + Imaginandos Visual Synthesizer

Last one for 2021. Hope you guys enjoy. Happy holidaze, Elektronauts!

2 Likes