Share your tunes

Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s my latest track. Best to be listened with your headphones on and your eyes closed.

3 Likes

The Bass screams “hungry for you” by the police, I like

1 Like

I’m still learning the dt and dn but I don’t think I’ve ever played instruments that are so empowering. Can’t believe shit like this exists. Thanks elektron!

Had vague idea of wanting to make a laid back tune but wanted it to sound soaring and semi catchy at same time…dunno if I got there.

2 Likes

Here is my “random saxophone ensemble” with some recorded sax sounds on the digitakt combined with live saxophone playing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

quick couch session from last night with ableton, repro-1 bass, sequenced one shot drums from the kount, vocal synth via pipa from Klevgrand, and effects:

4 Likes

I have rebuilt my Session 4 again.

1 Like
2 Likes

5 Likes

Really love this!

1 Like

M8 jam…I dunno :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/BXCenwPDxKs

1 Like

you could even hear stock kick from digitakt. around 1-2 hours of playing/finding arrangement etc etc on Digitakt + 3 hours of layering vox/mixing/editing/mastering

cheers, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finished the second tune that hopefully will be part of a new album soon. Something acid with lot’s of ambientish sounds.

9 Likes

Far from home with only a Digitakt, I leaned into the limitations with this short tribute.

Bassist Robbie Shakespeare was a crucial force in bringing reggae to the international stage along with his partner, Sly Dunbar. His work at Compass Point for Grace Jones and others was extremely influential and proliferated Jamaican sounds to every corner of the world. This is one of my all-time favorites, a tune called “Private Life” released in 1980.

RIP Robbie, 1953 - 2021. :guitar: :jamaica:

4 Likes

Latest one just using the Maschine +. All internal synths, FM8, Massive and Monark. Lots of FX used on the synths and the CPU was fine.

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not all of us are party animals, so I made a soundtrack to a house party for the introverted. Happy new year to all of you!

Elektron Digitone and Model:Cycles are on pretty much every track and also do all the sequencing.

1 Like

Heavily inspired by Cenk @Dataline

3 Likes