Share something

Amazing!

After 25 years or so I’ve been rediscovering comics. Found some Incals at my local library and I must say these are really good!

I’m a huge fan of Jodo and tbh cannot understand what took me so long before diving into his comics.

Weirdly enough just after deciding to loan the available ones from library there was an fb ad about this release and I went for it.

6 Likes

Here’s something: Woke up to my first day back at work (was on Christmas break, teacher) with a storm complete with winds strong enough to take a bunch of shingles off of our roof and take down part of our backyard fence. So I get to spend the day calling homeowner’s insurance company. How’s that for sharing?

1 Like

I’d like to share my recent sound design work here since it was quite a task.
I have made 50 patches for Kodamo for their EssenceFM synth which contains of 108 voice presets. Here’s a demo of playing each of the patches.

7 Likes

Finally received and installed the Analog Heat MKIII.

20 Likes

Ok, so I am just discovering the “current sound” thread
I just don’t know why I never took the time to check it… I think it appeared during my holidays and was already big when I come back, so I always pushed away the moment to check it, until it was way too big to catch up with it.

But recently I read this and it piqued my curiosity…

My cherry picks confirmed it: I already found invaluable gems in this thread. Thank you all, and especially @Microtribe :wink:

@tr909 I am discovering your sonic world, and it’s a real treat!
I love your sound design, the glitches rhythm, the way you play with the reverb, the discreet synth chords, your “Beauty Contest” project is ace, with its kind of Kid A vibe. I’d very like a whole album of this!

5 Likes

Elektronauts quickly became my main source of discovery and musical listening.
Whether it’s member fantastic work or at What Are You Listening To Lately
In a very short time, I don’t even know how I was doing before, apart from Ballacid.

4 Likes

for those that use Safari as their browser, I happened on something AWESOME. this info could also potentially go in the “things everyone else already knows about” thread…

so I’m looking up some info on Stacy Peralta for this skate stuff im doing. and the site was pure shit. I don’t do many websites these days. and was brutally reminded why. you get SLAMMED with ads. its insane.
I accidentally clicked on the, what looks like text lines, in the search field. BAM…all the bullshit was gone. just the article remained and the photos from the article. on a much more eye friendly gray background. looked that shit up, and its the same on the phone. but instead of the little text lines, its the Aa in the search field.

check this out…
filter off
off

filter on
on

amazing

on the iPhone you gotta click and hold the little aA for it to werk
left on, right off note the little aA

no wonder advertisers were CHOKED at the Safari update. I LOVE IT!

1 Like

Reader view yes… It’s been there for years though :grinning:
I do forget to use it actually.

thats why I said…

when I clicked on it on my phone it was Font options etc. so I dismissed it. ya, I figured people probably knew…but its still freakin GREAT!

1 Like

I like to destroy the sound of my td-3 usually but I decided to try and make something that actually sounded good this time

4 Likes

Heres a few random sketches.

I’ve been looking for a used AR MkII for a while… I find this:

Good alternative in your opinion? Game of 7 errors? Project B?

:grimacing:

1 Like
1 Like

Myself and my two co-workers were informed yesterday that we will be receiving involuntary transfers to a new school, effective Monday, January 31, 2022. On the positive side, we all still have jobs. On the not so positive side, all 13 of the kids in our current class will be sent to other programs. The fear we all have is the the kids with the behavior problems will end up with us; it’s our understanding that the program we’re going to already has some kids that have behavioral issues. It should be interesting!

1 Like

Gray one turned into black?
I really dislike such kind of paint jobs, it rarely age well in my experience.
Only OK if you can get a really decent price for it, a few euros more than a mk1 price.

It remains too expensive (900€) with
-sound rotary mysteriously replaced
-his gnawed track button
-its very dubious bottom buttons (never seen those)
-the interface and the indications covered by this skin
-possible surprises under the skin

1 Like
1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Politics derailing spirit of topic

Cool show.

2 Likes