Share something

you mean Tupac Shakurov ?

2 Likes

XXL Watercolor in progress

9 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20220211_152148.jpg…

It’s called one. Badern. On ships, it was used to protect the deck, we put pieces of arms, or pieces of rigging. Today I make some to offer, as a doormat.

7 Likes

In the north of Spain they are eaten !

4 Likes

Covid suks
My friends…

Really(…)

2 Likes

Very funny fact I was listening to your sound on SC totally by chance, I take a look at your Elektronautes profile and I see the name on your SC link… amazing. I like the punk side.

Thanks Simon, And for the encouragement (cheerfulness). CHEERS. :drooling_face::eyes::beers: I also do monkeyfaces, and when I sell equipment, I slip one in as a gift.

These will be keychains…Tacticals kamocolours

3 Likes

Don’t hesitate, if talking about more personal feelings or techniques doesn’t scare you, short things via the MP door will be pleasant.

1 Like

This is beautiful. Do you have Instagram?

Mmm yummy. Also in Greece there are cookies like these. Reminds my youth.

1 Like

Oh, thank you! = )
I am split between two Instagrams…

Music and art: rhythmdroid
just art: atelierginkgo

Enjoy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 Likes

So I think my toddler wants to be a synth youtuber.

10 Likes

TPC Scottsdale is home to the Phoenix Open, the loudest tournament in golf. The 16th hole is kind of unique. A short par 3, 124 yards. What makes it unique is it has the largest gallery in golf. About 10000 people line that hole. One of the few holes where they do not quiet the crowd during the shot. Lots of cheers. BUT…if you miss the green, they boo the shit out of you.

But yesterday…check this out…

So much beer…hahaha

I played that course a few times, years ago. So nice!

3 Likes

2 Likes
6 Likes

reminiscent of FBI torture methods ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Quite the contrast…

2 Likes

Where is the Creative Commons No Torture license when you need one?