Share something

1 Like

Summary: A research team has discovered a new type of sound wave: the airborne sound wave vibrates transversely and carries both spin and orbital angular momentum like light does.

Good LFO !

1 Like

…ya, but how’s the sound quality. :grimacing: :rofl:

… Oh, good quality Phaély’!!
Let’s imagine, speakers with laser or holographic membrane, which draw seismic waves in the area, depending on their height.
:frog:

1 Like

Nice info, @Log-c

More info here:

1 Like

Hello you, “The interplay of spin, with orbital angular momentum, enables unprecedented sonic manipulations via its angular momentum.” Yes so cool, the fm synthesis could be updated or even deepened, as we flew over Korg, Roland and ASM. This discovery will make it possible to carry out the impact tests, based on ultra sound, even more convincing, for metal welds. And then there will be the visual dimension. I am thinking of booming holographic and virtual technology.

I think about the Wooger gear, for during in time with better approach!
:drooling_face::frog::mask:

Made an overdrive pedal. Plugged in Minitaur. 808 bass patch. Profit!

I feel like I’m 20 something again… Where have all these years been?
Listening to this record with another ear, but the same… faith? Adoration?
Do I LOVE this album!!

I’m on a cloud.
On holidays.
Slightly drunk.
Remembering Radiohead at Nimes arenas.
Watching my young self in his locked bedroom, religiously discovering this record for the first time…
Falling in love with Kid A, again.

“Dad? You would like to make a record like this?”
F yeah my daughter. It’s been a 20yo dream.
But for now let me cry a bit, this song is called “Motion Picture Soundtrack”.

12 Likes

Some old friends will stay until the end.
So many emotions on these little pieces of wax.

5 Likes

following your lead…

3 Likes

I understand you 100%.

4 Likes

so check this out…
the mountains in the area just DO NOT come off when you shoot em with a phone camera. so for the hell of it I tried shooting thru binoculars. IT FREAKIN WERKS. and you can get a cool effect as well.

phone.

thru the binoculars…

vid…

hard to keep steady tho :slight_smile:

9 Likes

https://danielx.net/composer/

8 Likes

Witnessing the birth of Syntakt!

7 Likes

We had one here on the Canadian prairies about a week ago. It reminded me of one I had seen a number of years ago that inspired this tune

1 Like

Amazing!

After 25 years or so I’ve been rediscovering comics. Found some Incals at my local library and I must say these are really good!

I’m a huge fan of Jodo and tbh cannot understand what took me so long before diving into his comics.

Weirdly enough just after deciding to loan the available ones from library there was an fb ad about this release and I went for it.

6 Likes