Polyend Tracker

This was it! Did a little cleanup and have my project back, thank you so much!
They should indicate it somewhere, I was really frustrated haha

No problem, it stumped me for a while too!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the awesome customer service at Polyend! They’ve been super responsive with an issue I have with my tracker, and after only a couple emails they’re sending me a replacement part in the mail. Looks like they even threw in a t-shirt!

3 Likes

Anyone seen the Polyend Tracker 2 rumours?
Jumped on here expecting a thread on it but couldn’t find one :thinking:

1 Like

Yup, there is a thread already.

1 Like

It’s actually called the Polyend Teaser

5 Likes

Superbooth is over … where is the machine??

1 Like

Tracker track:

I thought Superbooth was May 12-14?

1 Like

I don’t believe anybody posted this here - it’s okay, you don’t need to apologise for not sharing the fact that Polyend rendered the most profound and moving track composed by Man on the Tracker.

4 Likes

That’s great !!

New Firmware just released.
They listened to user feedback regarding the font and wav export and implemented requested changes.

6 Likes

Can you guys post some screenshots with the new font? Curious how it looks. The original was kind of lame

I think what might be fun it being able to have Delay rates as an FX option. setting diff rates per step

1 Like

Yeah there’s a few parameters associated with instruments that if implemented as an fx would seriously enhance the feature set. Don’t think it’s likely at this late stage of the development though… it’s been mentioned in the discord that there are no big surprises likely

1 Like

couldn’t really get to grips with the tracker when I had it since it just wasn’t powerful enough for my needs as studio centerpiece, yet I still enjoyed it thoroughly. No longer have it but made this track with it when I did (turn those subs up yo)

1 Like

Has anyone reliably synced the Tracker to other hardware via midi? I can’t get it to reliably sync as a slave to anything else via midi in. I have tried on the latest 1.6.0b3 and it still has not been fixed, kind of a buzz kill as it limits its usefulness in a setup.

1 Like

I gave up and sold mine.

1 Like

I have. no issues here.

PT is either Master or Slave with no problems
[just tested OT <-> PT to be certain I remembered correctly]

What sort of issues are you having?

I frequently have mine synced up to M:Samples without issue but, I have synced it to other stuff as well.