Polyend Tracker Mini

Polyend Tracker Mini

“Behold the breathtaking Polyend Tracker Mini. With its fusion of classic software tracker features and the latest production techniques, this portable workstation is the key to unlocking the depths of your creativity. So don’t let the chance to transform your artistic expression pass you by - seize the moment and make your musical dreams a reality with the Polyend Tracker Mini today.”

Official…

13 Likes

well I guess the other thread is now yesterdays news, today.

6 Likes

Which thread? I tried searching for duplicates but couldn’t find anything

1 Like

I don’t blame you, it’s mostly a loch ness monster sighting kind of debaucle.

2 Likes

Keep this thread ! That other thread has sadly been completely trashed.

I think this will be good. Polyend has gained some wisdom, through there last several products.

8 Likes

Ha! Sampling Kindle! I’m like an oracle. Or barnacle, not sure which…

11 Likes

Polyend Play Field

7 Likes

where does it confirm polyend?

I just did a lot of scrolling.

on twitter.

and I don’t do twitter.

where’s the button I missed?

Well we did it again. Good job everybody, let’s pack it up and head on in.

BTW this is just in time for the Found Sounds Jungle competition!
Wait, did @BLKrbbt know something we didn’t?

3 Likes

For a portable device for music on the go it looks like just the right size to me. Very curious to see what the interface will be but I’m guessing it will be a bunch of buttons in the bottom half and a largish screen in the top half. Hope they put a decent mic in there, and a plug-in-power mic/line-in port would be really nice to have too. And hopefully stereo but ehh I guess I’m not too hopeful about that…

Ist this confirmed?

The video on the top of the thread is from the polyend channel

2 Likes

well there you go!

1 Like

It’s in the video description:
“Find Your Voice April 12th.”

5 Likes

Of all days to take off, maybe next year.

2 Likes

Monosynth :smiley:

4 Likes

Ah! The Pocket Operator Field everyone has been asking for!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one, I liked the Tracker, but found it easier to use Renoise on a laptop - this looks like a nice companion for the Field and the Digitakt.

I also appreciate how Polyend don’t drag out the teasers like some other companies tend to do.

2 Likes

I love the H8 by Zoom, so if they can incorporate the recording capabilities of that with a capable sequencer and a few options to edit those sounds (which with Benn’s teaser sounds like they have), they have a potential hit on their hands. I imagine the pricing won’t be too bad given their other products.
Ah Geez, just look at us, speculating like a bunch of freaks.

2 Likes