We're excited to announce Octatrack MKII, the successor to our highly influential performance sampler Octatrack.
Octatrack MKII is an eight track performance sampler and sequencer, designed for both live performers and studio producers. Thanks to its clever combination of internal tracks, MIDI tracks and in- and outputs, it is perfect as the centre piece in any rig. The sample engine, which features time-stretch and pitch-shift in real time, is capable of radically transforming and reshaping samples in an instant.
The new high quality back-lit buttons, paired with the hi-res encoders and the professional contactless crossfader, ensure operational reliability in the most demanding environments. The ultra crisp OLED screen and an increased count of dedicated buttons, each with a distinct purpose, contribute to the improved MKII user experience.
Octatrack MKII specifications
- 8 stereo audio tracks
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
- Instant stereo sampling
- Real time sample time-stretch & pitch-shift
- 2 × insert FX per audio track
- 3 × LFO per track
- Live friendly Elektron sequencer
- Contactless performance crossfader
- 1 × ¼” headphones output
- 2 × ¼” impedance balanced main output
- 2 × ¼” impedance balanced cue output
- 4 × ¼” balanced external input
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports
- Ultra crisp 128 × 64 OLED screen
- Precise hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons rated for 50 million presses
- W340 × D185 × H63 mm (8.5 × 7.2 × 2.5″) including knobs and rubber feet
- Weight approx. 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
- Fully compatible with Octatrack MKI projects/data
Pricing & availability
Octatrack MKII will be €1449/$1349. Shipping starts in August.
Visit Elektron.se for more information