Introducing Octatrack MKII

Super exciting, as I think with the Digitakt they really are at the top of their game regarding hardware / screen / mechanics. Just wish the Mk2 would benefit of the improvements in effects sound quality, then it’d be an instant buy.

1 Like

Reckon there will be conditional trigs and Overbridge support brought out at a later date?

I thought they initially said there was nothing else they could fit onto the board for the Octa so conditional trigs etc wouldn’t be available for it.

Yup, ‘mega meh vs Neeeeeeeeeeeeed to own this’ :wink:

2 Likes

Instant stereo sampling

If it’s as instant as on Digitakt (have no personal experience but looks pretty straightforward on videos), it’s worth the update.

That was the best bit about early adoption of the A4. The updates were so massive. Let’s hop they’ve left plenty of room on here for those

OT OG has ‘instant stereo sampling’, and comes with hard copy of the manual :wink:

4 Likes

No Overbridge support is planned.

18 Likes

Let’s wait till all bugs are destroyed before buying I would advice.
Let’s see in august…

alrighty so it’s just the OT in a new sexy shell. Still cool!

6 Likes

Agreed

So still no straight forward way to get 8 audio signals out :confused: Surely that was the single biggest thing to address in a hardware revision? Not new buttons etc :frowning:

4 Likes

yes thats what it actually is. For me the screen update it huge! And the better inputs with higher headroom!!!

17 Likes

Oh common man. Better than nothing right, i think they did a good job. Give the guys some slack.

1 Like

hmmm…

“planned”…

Will it have the probabilistic sequencing capabilities ???

1 Like

Midi over usb?

oh Gawd!

Oh les bata````

1 Like

Seems like Elektron web is under heavy load now … not loading here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so happy this is just a visual makeover, cant afford to buy more samplers this year.

1 Like