Introducing Digitakt

For those mentioning that they’ve bought the Digitakt at a discount from particular retailers, you might want to cease that talk around here. A few years ago on these forums I happened to make an idle mention about buying an Elektron machine from a particular retailer at a discount (and not much of one, the usual 10% IIRC)…within a few days, Elektron contacted the retailer and forced them to cease allowing discounts on Elektron gear. So, if you find a deal, treat it like the first rule of Fight Club.

2 Likes

ii° 0oOH, it’s an introduction…There will be after its release ,a topic on, who does what with? Those continuity on the companions of digitakt and; remixes …and more ^^:3lektron:
Check this one https://www.elektronauts.com/t/companion-gear-for-digitakt/37193

We still don’t have a demo? I wonder why as Cenk has obviously had the unit for a long time. Maybe they are having issues with it, or maybe they are adding new features because of criticism towards lack of depth in the unit?

I’m willing to bet it’s issues with overbridge. OB can be a fickle beast.

2 Likes

Superbooth2017

Its pretty simple, we will show the unit when it is ready to be shown :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So why bother showing it at all, when it was sooo far from ready?

1 Like

You ask wrong question to the wrong person :slight_smile:

5 Likes

True :grinning:

1 Like

So it’s still not ready?

So, if its not ready yet - why does Bax Shop tell me that they expect the arrival of the first units on April, 18th already?! Are they misinformed? They said they got this info from their supplier! Do they lie to me?! :wink:

1 Like

Superbooth is the answer jejejejej

Pre-order today! :troll:

Yes? It’s been stated via the product page the unit is shipping in May. I believe the dates at NAMM mentioned April. Also, as others have stated, preorders thru a reseller/dealer are likely to ship even later.

…they stated the price between 600 and 650 at namm too, so what? “don´t care about what i said yesterday…” :kissing_closed_eyes:

People wait for superbooth2017,cenk will show the basics on the DT at least it will not be silent behind some glass jejejej

1 Like

Bax are the worst offenders for ‘date fixing’ for equipment that is either not released or on order.

ok. i mean the Bax Shop in Germany btw, but i guess this is the shop you meant too. Well, they offered it for 650 € incl. Tax. Couldnt resist. Bad for my channel if it arrives waay too late though … :wink:

@Jogerflocky: I know that those dates were from NAMM. This is why im wondering. But since Cenk doesnt seem to answer anyone (only those whose question he likes :smiling_imp: ) i’m assuming they were really misinformed and didnt got the “real” release date. or didnt published it. Thomann and the like speak from May, 15th.

rather the right question to the wrong person you wanted to say, right?! :smirk:

1 Like

Don’t waste your time, he’s too busy preparing:

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes