Companion gear for Digitakt

Yes! :yum: :clap:

9 Likes

What is this you’re pointing out?

@":jeans:"Collings nice idea :grinning::yum::cb_m::cb::cb_o::cb::cb_r::cb::cb_e:and Tx is not expensive gear !

Synth Controller withG reate st TX:
Where to buy it :
https://stereoping-shop.com/Synth-Controller-CE-1?source=2&refertype=1&referid=19
I think with this elektron equipment, elektron will :elan: revive its brand. I look forward to listening to the sound banks on sale that will follow.

4 Likes

TX81Z & DT for under £800 = 8 polyphony warm FM drum/synthesis engine, MIDI elektron xox & sampling/resampling :ok_hand:

basically its taking a flipping long time going down the 'rabbit hole that is ‘MaxMSP’, i need to build my studio quickly again and start getting creative. :smile:

yeah that controller is nice but costly tho, about £200+ :unamused:

I’ll use the MIDI CC on the DT to control modulation, am a dab hand at building FM patches :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have/had a Tx802, not working anymore.
Sooo boring to program.
Blofeld instead, if you want compact fm and substractive VA.

Hi,

The waldorf streichfett

Nice round bass cool :dvd:effects
Waldorf :cb:for me

or

T :cb_e:T :cb_r:A

Didfferent price so for me it’s clear ^^

1 Like

A Sampler!

1 Like
4 Likes

All of the gear.

Although I recommend a big modular system, because why not?

1 Like

The possibilities are great with this type of sound design equipment. I see a range of samples recorded on a cassette. Then as you show it via the memory man and its effects.
So freak _walk_ing _the scr_atch

Is that your creation?

Anything.

1 Like

It’s not. But I bought one, and I can’t wait to sound sculpt cassette scratches from my favorite/least favorite records :slight_smile:

1 Like

my field recorder:

Cable to transmit field recordings to DT:

10 Likes

I also like my iPhone recordings as much as my recorder recordings…

1 Like

A main reason for me getting a DT is to pair it with the Dreadbox Abyss I preordered.

But I’m also likely to get one of these to use with it as well.

6 Likes

I’m planning to use Digitakt with my Ensoniq ESQ-1. Similar idea to using it with a TX81Z, 8 voice polyphony, 8 part multi timbral, sounds amazing. Will probs run it through SP-404 and Zoom MS-70 FX and sample everything into the Digitakt :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

thats everything you need :wink:

13 Likes