Elektron support : response time?

Hi there, i hate to be a hater, but…
My MD and my OT both broke within 2 days. It’s unnecessary to say how pissed of i am.
It’s been more than a week that i contacted support, i really need to repair the units ! But no response from them.
I know they are pretty busy right now, but come on, i’m just losing my nerve and my lust to buy a RYTM.

Almost certainly because of musicmesse. There just not at the office now tho. Not much of a conciliation I know as I’ve had a similar situation in the past… Just have to hang in there until there back I guess as its usualy Cenk that handles returns.

It is because of ten messe!
I had some questions and called them. They ask me to mail the question and already apologize that the reply will be delayed because of the messe.

but MD OT and broken in two days, horrible. I hope you or Elektron get things working again.

2 Likes

You know what i’m considering going to MusikMesse with my two machines tomorrow, so it’ll save me shipping costs…if cenk is ok to take them home…

I wish I had such clients :wink:

1 Like

Well i’ve been told that they would probably not allow me to get inside MM with two instruments… too bad.

I can’t imagine he’d take them back anyway, ha. I mean why would he take the personal responsibility of getting them to Sweden. No offence like. Guys probably got a shit load of bags to carry already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah probably. I guess i’m looking for an excuse to go there… :joy:

Wish I could go. Next year maybe. :slight_smile:

Yes, sorry for slow support answering, but this has - as you already figured - to do with Messe.

1 Like

It’s just very bad timing…
i already had to improvise a MD-free gig. And, well, i just need my MD to make music.

Still no news… :angry:

Elektron came back to me and i am sending them my two units.
Glad it’s gonna be hopefully sorted soon.

1 Like

I too am experiencing a frustratingly slow response time, although for me it’s just been over a week without word. Messe has now been over for quite some time, so not sure what the cause is. Don’t suppose anyone knows if there is at least an email address to contact someone directly at Elektron?

Is anyone geting responses from elektron support? Seems support tickets are just sent into the void these days.

I Understand some are experiencing slow support response. I guess it doesn’t really help you, but I want to share my own experience.
I sent a service message in August regarding two machines. I got a response within 24-36 hours. Then I sent the machines via UPS (I live in Sweden) and got both back within 10 working days. After reading a number of complaints about speed of service here, I was surprised by this. Thanks Elektron for good support!

1 Like

No reply here as well. Next week will be a month since opening the ticket. Pissed as fuck

You perhaps haven’t visited their website ? As far as I know - there is a Job offer and they look for someone who will take care about technical support in future.

1 Like

I guess i am not the only one who needs support now, and not in the future. The fact that Elektron is just ignoring support requests is frankly quite terrible.

1 Like

I guess i am not the only one who needs support now, and not in the future. The fact that Elektron is just ignoring support requests is frankly quite terrible.
[/quote]
i’m waiting for about week and an half… and no answer!