Elektron support : response time?

Waiting about two weeks now… No answer.

Same thing here…
One week that I’m waiting and no answer…

Is there another way to contact them than the support form on elektron.se ?

Their phone number is given in the manuals!

Just tried to call them : no request by phone.
We need to use the support form on elektron.se…

I’m beginning to think that my favorite brand has the worst support I’ve ever seen.

Elektron HQ, please do something !

1 Like

three weeks waiting… no answer.

The Ticket system seems quirky…it won’t allow me to send my ticket telling me to enter the OS as it appears when powering up…I do so, and still it won’t allow me to send it to Electron.

Any suggestions…solutions?
Best,
John

@wovertices Are you entering the version number as seen on the right corner of the screen while powering on? It should be for example 1.30B or similar. (Some formatting is not allowed to prevent writing ‘Latest’ and such, so that could be what is causing issues for you)

I’ve had to contact support about an issue with over bridge showing over bridge 1 instead of analog four and rytm. Very frustrating because can’t us midi to enter notes and multi map via midi is not working it’s been a 4 days And getting annoying Waiting because
Last time I got a support ticket it took a month to get a reply.

What’s the average wait time?

image image

I tried a reinstall of overbridge and didn’t work

I have only used support once, they responded within 36 hours. Which I think is pretty good considering time differences. Im in east Australia, they are in Sweden.

Yeah I’m in Sydney, but still waiting… just spent a heap of money on elektron gear, a simple response would be nice

Still waiting, nothing

Given that it’s a beta, and presuming you followed the ‘reporting issues’ instructions for the beta, and speculating a little here … there may well not be responses to every submission, that simply may not be practical, depending on how well the issue is known or whether there’s much to say - there are clearly many aspects that don’t work 100% (this is the case in the invited private beta and I personally took it as read that some reports would not necessarily get a reply, but that depends on what you are reporting) … whether things have moved on at the next release might be the only clarification

An acknowledgement would be a minimum gesture imho, but there’s something about this new ticket system that seems like a step back - it was easier to follow before - it might be an idea to resubmit if the issue is not discussed elsewhere, it could be crucial feedback that was missed

speaking personally, it may be a real world test you are doing there, but I would simplify the setup considerably - sorta walking before you run wrt USB/OB - if OB is problematic with one device attached (my experience in some specific regards, but generally pain free where it matters) then adding in half a dozen more devices on your bus is being optimistic especially for a beta; just a thought

support are normally very responsive for regular tickets, there may be a different arrangement with beta tickets, it might be worth clarifying that if you resend - might be best to stipulate you could use an acknowledgement in case it was assumed you were reporting something to get fixed rather than expecting them to tell you how to fix something which is probably as yet unfixed, who knows … that’s why a cursory acknowledgement would be the minimum in my book

or they could just be busy

1 Like

Me and my Rytm need a response as well and I’m waiting for around 5 days.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I understand that they must get a ton of time wasting questions etc that would genuinely not be worth replying to unless you want to spend all day doing it every day… I’ve searched as much as possible before contacting them and can’t find a solution.

They were quick to respond to my ticket about crooked buttons on my Rytm
possibly they don’t know why it says overbridge 1 after the windows update or whatever.

A simple automatic acknowledgement email with a message about possible delay in response would make it a lot less frustrating as It seems like it’s not important to them
And I’m just being ignored

1 Like

What’s happening with your Rytm?

i’ve submitted 2 or 3 beta reports and heard nothing back in ~6 weeks. not worried or anything, just seems odd as they were quite responsive until the last few months. they did have their summer holiday recently…

1 Like

fwiw when my digitakt broke (minor scratching on a pot) I returned it to my retailer to send to Elektron for repair and it took so long that eventually the retailer gave up and just sent me a new one instead

It’s like the beta faze is in its own beta faze :confused:

I really need to fix this as not able to sequence the AR and A4 properly
From my external sequencer overbridge 1 only appears once as a midi destination when it should say analog four and analog Rytm as destinations I can route midi into the vst plugin and get it working sometimes but it can not work with both only one

Maybe if I delete overbridge and find every last bit of it in hidden folders app data etc
Possibly the reinstall will get rid of overbridge 1 and get proper midi control again

I don’t know much about reg edits tbh maybe see if anything in there to delete?

Any advice anyone ?
Bit frustrated elektron wont reply, I just got the gear and windows update really screwed it up

Im getting extremely frustrated,
I can not get a reply from support…

sample searching on my Analog Rytm Mk2 is practically broken
from slow down.

is this a faulty unit or not?

can someone here put me in touch with someone at Elektron.

waiting a week fair enough. waiting months for a reply is garbage