Cleaning dead insects from inside my OT :(

So I somehow managed to get some sort of small spiders living in my OT and have bought some compressed air and IPA170 Isopropyl Alcohol to clean the inside of my OT. I aim to use the compressed air first of all then a little of the IPA170 on cotton buds, this should be fine, shouldn’t it?

1 Like

Registered 2 minutes ago, opened the Octatrack section, THIS was the very first post I have seen on this forum… :"-D

Thanks!!! - I will love it here… :-DD

18 Likes

Hahaha hopefully you’re not here to clean spiders from your Elektron equipment :exploding_head:

I’m in the jungle and a tiger holds my OT in his mouth. What should I do ?

10 Likes

Yeah I doubt… :smiley:
Anyway, in the past I have been cleaning my 2nd hand APC from dust and condensed nicotine on the internal pcb (the original owner was a mess and smoker) and I used exactly the same tools - compressed air is fine and I use IPA for cleaning the circuit boards very often so imho shouldn’t be any problem…

2 Likes

Perfectly normal situation…

1 Like

Their wrath will soon be over :gun:

Oh crap, don’t use a gun man! Total overkill. First method was better.

1 Like

No, no… spiders only inhabit Octatracks. They have 8 legs after all.

8 Likes

:black_flag: Could another Mod move this to the OT bugs thread, I’m busy

:spider: :wink:

10 Likes

Then surely there’s a prize for someone who gets an octopus inside it.

2 Likes

They’ll be octagone.
:yum:

2 Likes

What do you need the alcohol for?

Buzzy bugs ?
Maybe I would let spiders live in Ot. Inspiring, for sure.

He’s depressed.

3 Likes

In case there are any bug carcasses stuck to the pcb, there were about 10 tiny spiders running around inside where the screen was, so God only knows how many there are :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Octatrack OS 1.30c bug fixes
-spiders

2 Likes

Did you load the Samples from Mars? Maybe they came with Ziggy’s Spiders from Mars… :thinking:

Your not alone in experiencing these “bugs”:

:bug::ant: :slight_smile: :ant::bug:

7 Likes

Hahahah this thread is of no help hahahaha :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re no help, you’ll have to file a bug report to support… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Picture Please ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like