Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Introducing the new-look Analog Four MKII and Analog Rytm MKII.

Both products have been updated with an eye-catching new aesthetic, giving the sturdy enclosure a sleek black finish and a fresh back-lit color palette to complement the user interface.

In addition to the machine makeover, the factory content has been updated with some exceptional new slices to get you started. The likes of Eraldo Bernocchi, Lucifer’s Aid, Spit Mask, and (d) glitched, as well as the dedicated Elektron team from across the globe, have collected a fresh bank of patterns and kits to tap into - giving you access to a variety of awesome audio straight out of the box.

New look. New lights. New music.

Watch the Analog Transformation video on YouTube.

Find out more about Analog Four MKII.

Find out more about Analog Rytm MKII.

Pricing & availability

Both Analog Four MKII and Analog Rytm MKII are available to purchase today from elektron.se or online/local retailers carrying Elektron products.

Analog Four MKII is available for 1399 USD/1379 EUR
Analog Rytm MKII is available for 1699 USD/1599 EUR

30 Likes

:alien: phwoar !! :alien:

The stealth twins

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There’s still a ‘goth me’ from the 1980s lingering inside my weary soul. That version of me just stirred from its perpetual ennui…

17 Likes

sexy (still think mk1 is the sexiest tho… :troll:)

12 Likes

Best thing I can see here is easily being able to read the alt function labels in less than ideal light (I’m looking at you here, Digitone).

4 Likes

Ooh, so pretty!

1 Like

Did not see that coming!

1 Like

17 Likes

Cool. Autumn is coming in Sweden :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

well now we need only a new black case for the OT2 and we could have Black Trinity 2

11 Likes

can’t say i like it :frowning_face:
somehow seems busier

14 Likes

Is this a slight price bump? I just got a new A4 for 1350 usd at retail. And I could swear the AR was 1600.

1 Like

Wow!!! I had just sold my RYTM MK1. Looks like I’ll be getting it back again TRANSFORMED!!

2 Likes

All the underlined text is unfortunate

18 Likes

Nice ! Disappointing as always, but nice !

30 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Looks great, though still not enough to justify upgrading yet from mk1’s.

Now if it was mk3 action in this format for the Octatrack, at fair parity AUD$ to the US/Euro listed prices, then day 1 pre order I am there.

4 Likes

Is there no transformed octa because a new model is coming?

12 Likes

Now we’re talking !

1 Like