Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

They look great! I think personally I prefer they grey though, matches what little hair I have left :joy:

33 Likes

I bought A4 yesterday…

6 Likes

They look gorgeous!

Or maybe they announce news slowly…

1 Like

Sexy. I still prefer the relative compactness of my mk1 A4, but if it ever dies I would consider an upgrade!

5 Likes

#newdarktrinity?

6 Likes

Looks sick! I really really like the changes to both.

2 Likes

I might get the a4- so i ll have the rytm mk2 in grey and the a4 black

1 Like

Is the new content library exclusive to the “transformed” MK2s ?

3 Likes

also wondering the same!

and yes I bought both MKII last month in grey and love this so much more. Thank you for your understanding… ‘$)$)%()=§$?=’*`_AAAAARGH… :smiley:

8 Likes

Next Tuesday.

4 Likes

They look great, but I don’t feel any compulsion to trade my grey A4mk2 for this. To be honest I think the grey is more usable with different colored text for different functions.

Nowmif they release an Octatrack in the same black box and format as the Analog Mk2s, that may be a different story…

Also curious if this will effect grey Mk2 used prices…

4 Likes

Just sayin’

Let the speculation commence (maybe in another thread though :laughing: )

39 Likes

Does the Transformed A4 send only MIDI Note On/Off out the MIDI out or can it send MIDI CC now?

My understanding was when MIDI output was added to the sequencer, it could only send MIDI note, not MIDI CC

2 Likes

Wonder if the cases will be available for purchase separately. Would totally buy one.

13 Likes

Not in a million years would they sell the case separately for the user to swap.

6 Likes

Still are both MK2 Versions (especially in case of the Rytm MK2) identical or has anything changed on the inside too? I am wondering why they changed the colors.

I heard a lot of people had problems with their grey version of the Rytm MK2…

4 Likes

“Brightness”? “Dark” new transformations?! Coincidence?!?

I think not @Ess…

5 Likes

I just wished for:

1. black mk2
  2. no angle
  3. mk1 form factor

too bad it’s just 1 out of the 3 but perhaps in an other 6 years, I’ll have what I’m looking for haha.
I hope they’re not going to make an OTmk3 with this layout though…

Anyway, black is really great!
(what’s up with the underlined text though? not really my cup of tea when there is so much of it)

4 Likes