Chiptune++++++ hybrid hardware setup :alien:

18 Likes

Virus -> OT in AB
Tetra -> OT in C
Avalon -> OT in D
Modular + pedals awaiting attention

14 Likes

Awesome gear choices and setup!

How is your Avalon behaving? Mine seems to be very poorly :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Thanks!
You can’t see it but she’s got a back Pyle speaker hanging off the pole that the Rolls MX42 Passive Mixer plugs into. Not the best “monitor” but good to play around with.

1 Like

My arrangement of my setup somehow always changes. Today I had to rewire everything once again because of a new audiointerface/mixer and it always reminds me why I hate cables in large quantities. This time I didn’t even try to arrange the wires neatly, it’s impossible…

16 Likes

Well so far :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
I’m the second owner and got it from a friend basically unused

1 Like

Not yet :slight_smile:

I’m constantly changing my gear around, still not found the “this is IT” - setup.

But your reply is sort of a “I should try this”. Will get back to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

28 Likes

I had mine from new and it has barely been used, but seems to have gone a little crazy, basically from an error in the tuning by me! But it’s starting to show more signs of craziness so it’s going back to Abstrakt this week. I’m sure they’ll get it back to 100% again. Enjoy yours - it really is a beast :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know it’s amazing. I’m constantly needing to justify the cost for how much I use it, but whenever that gets on top of me i just go turn it on and crank up the sub!
Hope you get yours sorted

1 Like

This is my live ambient setup: Guitar into a EHX Switchblade pro, which I use as a mixer, with Digitakt or Digitone into one its returns. From there out to my pedalboard and then a Pigtronix Infinity looper.

16 Likes

damn!

My setup. MPC is my hub.

19 Likes

Another beautiful, clean space. It’s inspiring. We have too much junk laying around for my house to ever look like that. How do you like those genelecs – 8010?

2 Likes

I just spoke to Novation support and they specifically said: “No mention of this unit (the Mono Station) being discontinued.”

2 Likes

Yeah, i never saw anything about it being discontinued either. But the recent 50% sale might have starte some speculation. hehe. I like mine. Its a fun little thing. Needs some eq to really shine, but it is fun to play around with.

1 Like

Finally got rid of the Mackie 1404whateverwhocares, and got an ESI U168XT instead so I can integrate all this with Ableton. Op1’s tape syncs f*k all, so for now I’m just using DN to control the different synth engines, arpeggios etc. The Strymons are on Live’s sends.

Next week I’m getting a Faderfox EC4 to control all this + Live like an absolute madman.

16 Likes

You should paint everything WHITE.

1 Like

White stuff is the worst tbh. Everything ends up looking piss yellow and gnarly in a few years’ time.

7 Likes