Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I like the sound of that one, and the fact that it has two outputs for dry and effect.

That said, if you haven’t seen the demo for AS’s Dr. Strangelove, you should:

4 Likes

My updated setup.

16 Likes

I feel like there’s gonna be a LOT of music made by people with just the TR-8S and MC-707.

2 Likes

I really enjoy it. I had a Bass Station 2 which I liked a little more with the keys but I sold it as I gravitated more to the Mono Station for just messing around.

1 Like

A Quantum sighting!

Under the Montage, there is a Quantum too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not pictured: headphones, wife’s hand mirror in a coffee cup to reflect light back on the Digitakt. This has been my setup for a year now, and it’s given me consistently good camera angles for my videos :slight_smile:

21 Likes

A Digitakt, a Switch and a hammer. What else?!

3 Likes

It works really well. The box, hammer and stick is only set up when I already have a full track ready to record. If I’m lucky and can do everything in one take, it’s like 15 minutes of setting up and tearing down :smiley:

By looking at the icons on your screen, we seem to share some more interests than music :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love that setup! Shows up how guilty I am gearwise… I throw a lot more video gear at my 4 Minute clips!

1 Like

I can see Unity + Blender! Have you ever thought about using that with the Digitakt?

1 Like

I haven’t touched unity in a while now, but I’ve had a few ideas for a small 2d platformer before I got my Digitakt. Now I have another idea: a rythm game like Gitaroo Man where people fight with music and take turns blasting each other with their instrument of choice. Main character wields a Digitakt and fights people with various iconic synths as their weapons :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I strongly relate to this set up, great taste! =)

1 Like

Hahaha I was just thinking about how I could best film my digitakt-action. Thought that you and the other youtube-guys for sure used some expensive camera with some special holder to film from above :joy:

It totally depends on what you want it to look. If you want to filme your gear on the table (like Eaves is doing), the Camera doesn’t matcher much. Modern Mobile Phone is more than enough. All you need is good lightning. Those Youtubers who film theirself and need/want blurred background, need different equipment, because to have it good looking, you need more than your phone.

Good eye :grinning:

Due to desktop space I have to keep swapping stuff out, the new house move this summer will rectify that but here’s my setup.

My Nord Lead 4’s

Old Rack Gear

Black & White Gear

My Novation getting a paint job at Custom Synths

Nova 1

Other Stuff

Custom 2

New Gear

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Probably have JD990, JV2080 and some other gear in the garage too, will set em up this year when the house move goes ahead.

16 Likes

Reverse Ultranovas! Dope.

1 Like

If you wanna give this idea a go, count me in, I’m not too shabby at Unity.

1 Like

Rejig of gear & desk. Just need to rewire all audio & midi leads

11 Likes