Your Setups (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Your Setups (Part 1) - #10174 by DaveMech.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

First post (I’m 9 years old and counting).

18 Likes

2nd with an actual setup.

This setup is turning out to be quiet Nice. Im making loops via my pedals and sample them into OT and then i try to make songs using the loops in creative ways.

Heres a jam

41 Likes

Does posting the last reply also count for something?

9 Likes

To me, yes. :wink:

2 Likes

It actually counts for 10,000 which is quite a lot!

2 Likes

Night shot of the corner for dramatic effect. Shortly after torn down to cram in a Stolperbeats.

25 Likes

45 Likes

Are you using it to resurrect that giant’s leg?

For science or pleasure?

8 Likes

Partner is away on a work trip so I have commandeered the dining table to explore a new module (right half of the skiff). All this must be gone by Saturday morning.

16 Likes

Virtual setup. Designing a diy desk, and all the white bits are my gear :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

If you can’t do something for science and pleasure I no longer have a place in this world.

1 Like

I think that’s also a possibility. I thought about it after I posted. :smiley:

1 Like

Figured I’d finally post in here. I got impatient and set up gear on the stand before I could paint the ply black. There’s more pedals and amps tucked away.
Sorry for the blurred out books. Not a fan of getting judged.

37 Likes

Teenage Engineering have really taken the minimalism too far this time.

13 Likes

I like how the gear not in use has been given museum shelving, actually it really adds to the guitar store atmosphere!

4 Likes

New battery handle I think

2 Likes

My parents were collectors so it’s in my blood. I actually have more shelves to put up with more pedals and tiny synths to display.
And I just love crappy metal pedals.

5 Likes

It runs in my blood as well, nice jag tho, that thing looks like it gets gloomy!

1 Like

Which one? Haha!
The black one is my newest and I’ve got black winter pickups to put in it. I love that thing!

1 Like