Your setups [ 10k Archive]

11 Likes

13 Likes

My setup is slowly but surely concentrating more and more on rack equipment. It’s such a great format. The rack takes the same amount of space when it has only one synth or when it’s filled to the max. I put some wheels under it so it’s easy to roll under the desk to save space. MPC Live sequences all the gear and gives midi clock to all the pedals etc.

I’m dreaming of finding a cheap Roland VP-9000 for my next purchase. At some point I’ll get a Yamaha FS1R too.

15 Likes

Very cozy! Love it

1 Like

I really admire this man

1 Like

The GT-Pro seems to have snugged in neatly there :grin::+1:

1 Like

Really happy with that purchase. I’ve been playing old Anthrax and Metallica riffs through the heavy metal preset effects. Haven’t been able to do that in a long time.

One of the plus sides of having gear in the rack and not taking up floor/table-space is that I can almost forget owning it. It comes in handy whenever I need it, but otherwise it’s tucked under the table out of my way. There’s no need to ever sell it to make space. Unless my rack fills up at some point.

2 Likes

Dont mind the mess, its mostly a playroom for my son theese days

21 Likes

Hehe, thank you very much =D

Smaller space requires smaller set-up. Thank you Elektron for the VESA holes!

12 Likes

Got any OT/ techno system tunes up anywhere ? Would love to hear this combo in action.

Chiptune++++++ hybrid hardware setup :alien:

18 Likes

Virus -> OT in AB
Tetra -> OT in C
Avalon -> OT in D
Modular + pedals awaiting attention

14 Likes

Awesome gear choices and setup!

How is your Avalon behaving? Mine seems to be very poorly :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Thanks!
You can’t see it but she’s got a back Pyle speaker hanging off the pole that the Rolls MX42 Passive Mixer plugs into. Not the best “monitor” but good to play around with.

1 Like

My arrangement of my setup somehow always changes. Today I had to rewire everything once again because of a new audiointerface/mixer and it always reminds me why I hate cables in large quantities. This time I didn’t even try to arrange the wires neatly, it’s impossible…

16 Likes

Well so far :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
I’m the second owner and got it from a friend basically unused

1 Like

Not yet :slight_smile:

I’m constantly changing my gear around, still not found the “this is IT” - setup.

But your reply is sort of a “I should try this”. Will get back to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

28 Likes