Your most beautiful instrument

I disagree… anything can have aesthetic beauty.

1 Like

YAMAHA Reface CS cheep but beautiful gear!

4 Likes

I inherited it form my mother. Nerver played a more comfortable keyboard like this one. The keyboard machanism is excellent. You don’t have to strike it hard to play loud and it’s very sensitive. The keys are made out of ivory, so your fingers do not sweat like on plastic keys. It’s a slightly differnt feeling. And the sound is amazing, especially when you press the sustain pedal and the whole thing comes to live. It really is a dream! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My new Quantum in the dark at first boot the other day… Inspiring in every way :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier every year…

3 Likes

But does it have conditional trigs?

2 Likes

Yes I love robots and curry

9 Likes

The whole corner is kind of an instrument, but my '68 Telecaster is the most beautiful part.

14 Likes

It’s not mine but I wanted one for years, still want it especially the V1 version as it was 2 analog vco and 1 digital! Saw only once a V1 Vostok for 1500euros but it was rapidly sold.

9 Likes

Oh wow, you really got some ultra nice and simple setup there on the table alone!

Thanks - I have a little modular bass voice going on, and I have the mixer routed so I can sample whatever is happening. There’s also a digital piano out of the frame I use for nice chord samples or as a midi module - the Digitakt can wreak havoc playing the piano via midi. The Begonia helps with tone.

5 Likes

What’s the amp and how do you run it with out a cab?
I’m looking for a compact solution to track guitar into ir’s .

That amp is a Yamaha THR5. It’s a little practice amp; it has built in speakers. It also glows orange for that old timey vibe. While it is a fabulous amp on it’s own, it lacks a mono line out - it only has a headphone out. So I run it as a stereo channel into the mixer.

Loads of Pittsburgh…nice

I have a system 90…that you cant see under a rainbow of spaghetti…

Question hows the stability of your oscs?
Is it my power supply or are yours drifty as?

1 Like

My Audiophile Circuits League System-1 is pretty beautiful :yum:

14 Likes

I think I bought the last showroom APB Dynasonics Prorack House analog mixer in the world. It wasn’t easy to track down.

13 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Richard Devine sound & gear

Made this with a friend I made making this.

9 Likes

Nice work. Well tuned? And what scale?
I had one first generation Panart Hang Aeolian D, but it became out of tune.

1 Like