Your most beautiful instrument

First I wanted to post a picture of my JD-800 but then this beauty came into my mind which unfortunately doesn‘t fit into my studio but into the livingroom… :wink:

15 Likes

Just got this beauty on Saturday. Words cannot describe how amazing it is. Playing it for 5 hours on that day was a spiritual experience.

It is a cure for almost all synth GAS.

13 Likes

Are those glow in the dark bananas? Where did you get those? I NEED them for my Phenol.

Technically not “my” instrument but it´s my workplace. Built in 1908 and still running with all original parts.

grafik

38 Likes

They are not in production anymore but you can check if somebody has them still in stock.

1 Like

flip it for a moog one

Also not an Instrument per se, but this beauty adds so much musicality and depth to the input
(since a week here - drove thru half germany for this H3000 D/SE)

https://soundcloud.com/luxlibra/modor-nf1-m-eventide-h3000-dse

Dry Modor signal fading into a ducking delay from the H3000 D/SE. slowly manually increasing the delay tune modulation.

7 Likes

Yeah but can it do acid bass lines though?

My rabeca, although I don’t play it anymore and would swap it for an A4 or OT :wink:

4 Likes

Drool. Every time I see a Phenol I feel like I need one in my life. Do you have anything recorded?

you’re saying if I GAS for this it will fix me?!

4 Likes

This one cures the minimoog gas too, soundwise.

9 Likes

Thx

I just put this together, and kinda like the way it turned out. It’s mostly to test some new circuits out, but it’ll be useful as a fun little mono-synth when I’m done. I’d say my Prophet Rev2 is a pretty beautiful instrument as well, and I just picked up a MachineDrum Mk2 that’s pretty stunning. Anyway here’s a pic of what I’m working on:

7 Likes

My American Tele I just got a few months ago… Plays and sounds like a dream. I put a cream pickguard on though it’s hard to tell in the picture. Plus the strap is gorgeous too.

11 Likes

9 Likes

I have the same! So easy to play!

1 Like

I really like this thread dont have a focus on vintage synths, but we see some really odd and beautiful pieces here.

1 Like

21 Likes