Your most beautiful instrument

This and the Monostation are be FAR my favorite looking music machines. I really can’t stop staring at them. They look so sci-fi.

Oberheim 2 Voice Pro looks sexy AF. Don’t own it though.

Sexy cables.

The GRP A8.

GRP A2

No, I don’t own either.

Awesome picture.

First I wanted to post a picture of my JD-800 but then this beauty came into my mind which unfortunately doesn‘t fit into my studio but into the livingroom… :wink:

Just got this beauty on Saturday. Words cannot describe how amazing it is. Playing it for 5 hours on that day was a spiritual experience.

It is a cure for almost all synth GAS.

Are those glow in the dark bananas? Where did you get those? I NEED them for my Phenol.

Technically not “my” instrument but it´s my workplace. Built in 1908 and still running with all original parts.

grafik

They are not in production anymore but you can check if somebody has them still in stock.

flip it for a moog one

Also not an Instrument per se, but this beauty adds so much musicality and depth to the input
(since a week here - drove thru half germany for this H3000 D/SE)

Dry Modor signal fading into a ducking delay from the H3000 D/SE. slowly manually increasing the delay tune modulation.

Yeah but can it do acid bass lines though?

My rabeca, although I don’t play it anymore and would swap it for an A4 or OT :wink:

Drool. Every time I see a Phenol I feel like I need one in my life. Do you have anything recorded?

you’re saying if I GAS for this it will fix me?!

This one cures the minimoog gas too, soundwise.