Your most beautiful instrument

I didn’t know i needed this. hahaha. seems to have great routing options

2 Likes

interesting sentence…im still trying to decipher it. :wink:

5 Likes

I sat here trying to come up with some witty interpretation, but then it started bothering me, to try and figure out what he actually means, and the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that he made this with a friend he made making this.

9 Likes

I think he means he made it with someone…& they became friends while making it :slight_smile: I think :thinking:

6 Likes

I figured he started making it, had a child, and it took so long that the kid was eventually helping him him finish it.

6 Likes

It’s so obvious now

6 Likes

Thanks! That’s awesome! The OG.

This is a C# aeolian like the Sam Maher Subway video. This was my 2nd attempt and luckily I befriended a kind steel pan tuner who is showing me the ropes. I shaped and he tuned this, but my tonefields didn’t have enough space from the ding so ding isn’t as resonant, but it’s an amazing feat nonetheless cause I was ready to throw in the towel and thougjt it was untunable. Justin Perkins of Sacred Rhythm Hanpans is a master tuner and he made it happen.

2 Likes

hahaha this is it!

2 Likes

Madrona’s Soundplane is the most beautiful and inviting instrument I have, mostly because it could be mistaken for a timeless classical instrument.

17 Likes

I’ve been interested in these for a long time. I have Aalto and love it.

1 Like

you hardly ever see one for sale, so this listing is worth a look!

I’ll keep my eyes peeled in the future. I’m in save mode for now (got an international move happening this summer) but if I ever buy a physical midi controller again it’s going to be this. It’s just stunning and I hate playing keyboards.

1 Like

Yeah I said that to myself when it showed up in my mixer research! Yeah the routing and features to footprint ratio was the main selling point for me originally, but then I read up on minimal phase shift and the APB quality standard and resolved that I had to have one. If you’re interested in basically the same mixer minus some features and a tiny bit of a quality downgrade check out the Crest x20r. I can point you to a new one for sale at aout 1/3 the price of the APB. The Crest guys split to form APB after Peavey bought them out.

Haha classic
Crazy coincidence as just yesterday I downloaded this plugin instrument from Noiiz
Sounds great. Unique sound

4 Likes

10 Likes

Dekards Dream & Lyra8

3 Likes

With this panel, the whole thing looks much more expensive. If I wouldn’t know that this was a Neutron, i would guess that it‘s one of those really rare, super expensive modular systems.

Really like it!

1 Like

Hard to choose- one of these:

Anderson Classic:

DW Super Solid Snare:

Matrixbrute:

3 Likes

:zap::zap: Without a doubt :cactus::cactus:

3 Likes