Your most beautiful instrument

What’s the amp and how do you run it with out a cab?
I’m looking for a compact solution to track guitar into ir’s .

That amp is a Yamaha THR5. It’s a little practice amp; it has built in speakers. It also glows orange for that old timey vibe. While it is a fabulous amp on it’s own, it lacks a mono line out - it only has a headphone out. So I run it as a stereo channel into the mixer.

Loads of Pittsburgh…nice

I have a system 90…that you cant see under a rainbow of spaghetti…

Question hows the stability of your oscs?
Is it my power supply or are yours drifty as?

1 Like

My Audiophile Circuits League System-1 is pretty beautiful :yum:

14 Likes

I think I bought the last showroom APB Dynasonics Prorack House analog mixer in the world. It wasn’t easy to track down.

13 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Richard Devine sound & gear

Made this with a friend I made making this.

9 Likes

Nice work. Well tuned? And what scale?
I had one first generation Panart Hang Aeolian D, but it became out of tune.

1 Like

I didn’t know i needed this. hahaha. seems to have great routing options

2 Likes

interesting sentence…im still trying to decipher it. :wink:

5 Likes

I sat here trying to come up with some witty interpretation, but then it started bothering me, to try and figure out what he actually means, and the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that he made this with a friend he made making this.

9 Likes

I think he means he made it with someone…& they became friends while making it :slight_smile: I think :thinking:

6 Likes

I figured he started making it, had a child, and it took so long that the kid was eventually helping him him finish it.

6 Likes

It’s so obvious now

6 Likes

Thanks! That’s awesome! The OG.

This is a C# aeolian like the Sam Maher Subway video. This was my 2nd attempt and luckily I befriended a kind steel pan tuner who is showing me the ropes. I shaped and he tuned this, but my tonefields didn’t have enough space from the ding so ding isn’t as resonant, but it’s an amazing feat nonetheless cause I was ready to throw in the towel and thougjt it was untunable. Justin Perkins of Sacred Rhythm Hanpans is a master tuner and he made it happen.

2 Likes

hahaha this is it!

2 Likes

Madrona’s Soundplane is the most beautiful and inviting instrument I have, mostly because it could be mistaken for a timeless classical instrument.

17 Likes

I’ve been interested in these for a long time. I have Aalto and love it.

1 Like

you hardly ever see one for sale, so this listing is worth a look!