Your digitakt setup

Thanks!

It’s a 90’s printer stand called the MediaMate. Was found in a free pile on the side of the road : )

1 Like

Haha that’s awesome.

1 Like

Indeed it is!
Picked it up on the Angeles Crest Highway - best biking road I’ve ever been on :slight_smile:

1 Like

that evolver keys is so sexy!!!

Beauty and beast with this one. It’s such an incredible synth. I only wish it was the poly version

1 Like

I just had these delivered on Friday so just getting everything setup over the weekend. Hopefully some nice jams coming soon. Only had a few hours play on each unit so far but love these Electron machines.

Got this stand for my units too they’re solid and look great, there’s 45 and 20 degree angled stands, I got the 20 degree one.

Rob

5 Likes

Digitakt
Digitone
Waldorf Pulse 2 Desktop
Waldorf Blofeld Desktop
Squarp Pyramid
Akai 225 MPK
iconnectivity MIDI 4+
GFI Specular Tempus
Phonic 1822 Mixer

Sounds more than it is, good setup for some nice techno, mostly acid type… but also very versatile for other electronic music…

I’m not sure if videos work in this thread instead of pictures, but I made a song and a video showing how I incorporate a Digitakt into my setup.

Despite what youtube picked as the thumbnail, no actual kittens were harmed in the making of this video.

3 Likes

Where did that stand cone from?

:wink:

Yeah that’s the place, very friendly guy I had mine ordered and delivered within 4 days

Rob

Digitakt, Behringer Model D, DSI Pro 2.

Simple but effective. :grinning:

11 Likes

DT + Virus keys is a great setup. They go very well together - my setup link is below. Think of it however you like: Like a DT with keys, and much improved synth engine and dedicated realtime controls; or as a Virus with a sampler and Electrons sequencer.

Similar to what I’ve settled on for the time being. I’ve got mine paired with the Rev2 though instead of the P-2, and one of my 4U modular boats instead of the Model D.

Nice!

Yeah I dig the Pro 2 and Boog combo because the Pro 2’s 4 cv outs is the perfect amount to modulate the Boog’s cv inputs. And the Digitakt’s midi Tracks (for CC sequencing) I find are good additions to the Pro 2’s internal sequencer.

1 Like

The Elektron covers wouldn’t fit with this stand. A reason I wouldn’t buy it.

after a roof collapse and unrelated RYTM issues that are being sorted, here’s where i’m at

5 Likes

Those are the best monitor stands I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

I hope the magnets don’t wipe the por… I mean tapes! :joy:

I had visions of you literally blowing the roof off with the Rytm at first!

1 Like