Why did the RYTM MKII just price drop then disappear from Aussie store and out of stock on the Elektron website?

Anyone know why it’s out of stock ( on their website ) and says discontinued from Australian stock stores?

Conspiracy? I just checked store dj and it is strange is not available now…
but it’s probably low on stock because of COVID-19 delays Imo

I’m thinking the same, maybe they got inundated with calls and requests to buy…?
But even the store was confused as to why my call was the first they’d heard and in the stock inventory they said it says “highlighted in red - Unavailable”.

They said it’s unusual because they have direct access to them but no news anywhere.

RYTM MKIII? :partying_face::grimacing::joy:

I wrote an email to ask for a follow up if any…

Don’t think mk3. Just slow times because world is a wreck at the moment is my guess…
but could be wrong… not good if you really wanted to buy a Rytm mk2

Analog Heat mk2 is out of stock in most places as well…

Analog Four Mkii out of stock from Elektron webstore too. Let’s get our conspiracy theories ready :sweat_smile:

Elektron goes purely digital for 2020!

5 Likes

I literally took a month decide to buy one, then It went on sale, then bam gone. Did we just shift into a parallel universe? :joy:

2 Likes

because all of those guys advertise stock they don’t actually have.

1 Like

Cuz they sold them all?
That’s what TaylorMade told me when I asked if they had any P730s left.

#1: the sell of music Instruments increased due to Covis
#2: difficult for organisations to get components to assemble electronic equipment
#3: holiday break @ elektron

6 Likes

Turramurra Music, Sydney, have ARmkII in stock.

I just looked at the Mannys/SDJ site and it looks odd that they have “sale” banners on Elektrons that are still at the stupid as fuck inflated price. So is this a prelude to prices dropping back to normal??? The 1010 Blackbox has dropped back to the pre virus price with them.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

16 Likes

Out of stock- it is normal

It is still plenty in stock at UK retailers

Looks like everything is out of stock on the Elektron site. Are they locking down? Taking a break?

No Rytm mk3

MK2 is just out of stock at Elektron store, in UK it is in stock at all retailers.

I was joking :slight_smile:

:joy:

model:octotakt mk33.3

3 Likes

Tempest 2 marketing strategy :rofl:

1 Like

I heard they’re rebranding and moving into see-through plastic travel covers

2 Likes