What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Oh man! That would be gorgeous! Maybe and an octatrack also? :thinking:
Augustus was the inspiration.

3 Likes

Just need us a tenor and a baritone and we got ourselves a melodica techno party.

4 Likes

Haha :joy:
Or a jimi tenor a bar-itone and some beers

2 Likes

More dronin’

12 Likes

Not a purchase, but my wonderful mom got a new laptop and gifted me her old computer, its a 2015 but god damn this thing runs audio better than anything ive ever used!
Thanks mom!

27 Likes

Well, drones, mostly. And probably adding some more modules to take it even further out there.

9 Likes

I got a new rug for behind the “davenport” - wool because I don’t like synthetic fibers:

Oh, I also got an OB6, it sound heavenly!

18 Likes

FINALLY have one again. :raised_hands:

pairs well with the MiniKorg behind it, because joystick. :metal:

30 Likes

MOTU Ultralite Mk5

Intentions are to route everything to everything!

10 Likes

New toy… For effects and hacking.
I had this on my list forever.
Pretty cute.

7 Likes

Cool SRV

3 Likes

Ordered an Erica Synth Bassline tabletop today. Looking forward to pairing it with the Digitakt and MC-707. One to hold the beat, one to sing background, and one to stand in front and scream.

2 Likes

Mine arrive on Monday!
I’m in real need of some good drum modules

1 Like

be careful with the USB port. i loved mine, used it as an FX unit and it sounded great, but the USB port died after a few weeks due to broken solder joints that i could not repair. woe is me…

1 Like

i mean this respectfully, but i think i speak for everyone here when i say: you lucky, lucky bastard, i hate you, etc

8 Likes

Thanks, yeah those micro sockets are very annoying.

Yeah my MIDI port did the same
Which is a shame because it was a great synth which was easier to connect via a MIDI cable (than use USB MIDI)

I also noticed that it won’t run with any of the other Micro-USB cables I have around, or extension cables for that matter.

The included cable is very short and acts like a damn Slinky.

How?? Almost impossible to find one nowadays

Initially wanted a rack 3 to save space and I can’t really play keys but saw one in a good condition and decent price

The interface is something else. It’s like having a hardware version of soft synths

18 Likes