What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

Elektron Keys: Updated 12 voice Analog Keys with 4 Digitone voices and 4 midi voices added to the original package. Joystick button push function too! Same chassis and UI. It would be an easy product for elektron i think. Please don’t build this or i will need to replace my analog keys!

3 Likes

I totally would too. Don’t know if you can buy replacement faceplates and I’m not gonna wreck the only one I’ve got for now. One day

Definitely would be into an updated Analog Keys mk2 with minimum 8 tracks/ voice polyphony. Probably at higher cost around $1500 too. With overbridge, effects and individual outs, it’ll be worth it !

1 Like

I’d like to see a really high end digital synth that can compete with something like the Virus or Valkarie.

4 Likes

Yeah, agreed. A digital synth keyboard would be even more awesome. At a lower cost with more features!

Analog mono synth with octatrack arpeggiator and dark reverb!!!

Do you know Analog Four / Keys?
What about Octatrack + a mono synth ?

5 Likes

analog four = 4x elektron analog monosynth

6 Likes

Do you know about octatrack and digitakt???

I heard about them, and I try to stay poly. :slight_smile:

Maybe you can describe what kind of mono synth you’d like. Why would you want a mono synth with Ot’s arp / Dark Rev if you already have an Octatrack? (with any mono synth)

I’d like a Desktop Prophet Rev 2! But a Pulse 2 would be more reasonable.

3 Likes

Get an AS-1 and sequence it with the OT, use a thru machine for the reverb. I’m currently doing it and it’s fantastic. Plus the additional LFOs push the sound design a lot further.

7 Likes

I’m so close to pulling the trigger on an as-1. I wanted to wait for NAMM till I made that decision lol

I thought about the pulse but after my problems with the blofeld :cry:

It sounds so good. I don’t really mess with the built in sequencer so I can’t speak on that but it’s a no brainer to me. It’s the best sounding cheap mono synth on the market. Initially I was torn between that and the SE-02 but the sound and build quality of the Roland wasn’t even close.

The built in patches are hit or miss but this guy sold me on getting it. His patches are really nice.

3 Likes

I used the cheapest mono synth with OT arp / dark in this one :

4 Likes

What’s the sound source?

(https://www.instagram.com/p/BonnGfsg-b1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ekjteyklgdkb)

Octatrack’s metronome. :wink:
Octatrack Metronome Only Warp Experiment Science Lab

7 Likes

I have a Pulse 2. It‘s a great synthesizer. The demos on youtube really don‘t do it justice. In Germany you can find em used for as little as 300€

2 Likes

I want a studio beast that incorporates all their units in one powerhouse machine.

1 Like