What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

Yes with xfilter or something lk the radical technology CEP

radikal-technologies-delta-cep-a-267486

1 Like

Having the Eventide H9 max in use for a few days now and thinking about how awesome it would be if there was a Octatrack Eventide Edition. So basically no Elektron FX algorithms but instead those H9 algorithms.

Just dreaming of course…

6 Likes

I’m surprised that Elektron haven’t teamed up with any other smaller manufacturers like themselves. My dream is a vermona drm drum synth with Elektron sequencing. P- locking eventide effects would be fun as hell.

3 Likes

occasionally peeks if by chance it came out MD mk3…dream on

2 Likes

Reiterating…

Elektrons take on the Nord Modular! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

still monomachine mk3

2 Likes

Well, Elektron MasterMachine to kill em all! :wink:

Like MD + MM + OT engines in one box, more straightforward interface, better efx, etc… and of course a JoyStick!)

1 Like

I made this mock up a while back, it has a joystick+scenes

22 Likes

Or just an effects unit with high quality algorithms and a form factor similar to AH. Of course parameter locking would be a nice to have.

Oh yes !!! :+1:

The Digiwave!
An Elektron wavetable synth maybe somewhat like the Virus TI Snow is what I wanna see next.
But polyphony should be 16 voices or higher so that doing big wide unison chords won’t be a problem. You can’t really do unison chords on the Digitone along with other tracks because of the low polyphony.

1 Like

ROMpler in 19" rack format with dial up modem installed for updates and floppy disc for storing patch data.
Nothing on the front panel apart from a 2 line LCD and a joystick.
Trust me, this is gonna be the next big thing…

2 Likes

Waldorf already did that:

What? The Quantum is nothing like the Virus Snow or an Elektron wavetable synth (presumably).
Quantum is a super advanced version of Nave :wink:

1 Like

Yeah if Elektron could squeeze a simplified Serum in a box, they would clean up.

1 Like

Dream box.

Hmmm… I’d much prefer the “Virus in a box” which sounds way better than serum (IMO!)
But I see what you mean and it would have a great Elektron hardware sound, I’m sure.

Interesting.
I don’t think I ever turned my TI on again after buying Serum

Why doesn’t Elektron make a clone of a Behringer Model D? With blackjack? And hookers! That’ll show Behringer!

3 Likes

DT to midisoltions midi2 to expertsleepers FH1 could do this! You would need the FH1 expander x 7 to have all 8 traks of the DT converted to cv…mind blowing…!

Also an 8 channel midi splitter and 8 x sixtyfourpixels cv.ocd would be a capable mess…

Im definitely gonna try this with my FH1 though…