Want to play a techno live set in (southwest) Germany?

Hey there folks!

A friend of mine and me are about to establish/found a cozy, chic, mobile and most of the times open-air techno/electronic music club in southwest germany. About 200 to 300 party people at a time to give you an idea of scale. Lots of people want to dance again, we’re willing to give them places to do so.
We’re talking about end of Q1 '22/beginning of Q2 '22.

Mainly focussing on live acts, that’s where you guys come into play:

We’re not necessarily looking for big names, we’re looking for musicians with a passion for what they’re doing.
So if you’ve got some questions or could imagine yourself playing a 1-2 h live set, just reply here or DM me and we can talk. :slight_smile:

Cheers

https://www.instagram.com/mama_analog/

26 Likes

I’m clearly not close to perform such live-set, but I’m interested by discovering new techno spot and “south west Germany” doesnt sound too far from my actual position. Which area are you talking about ?

2 Likes

Rhineland-palatinate, located close to Landau. :slight_smile:

As our concept is about being mobile and autarkic, that’s actually as exact as I can be by now. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a bit too far for a round trip, but who knows what I could be capable of if my usual places have to close due to an early 2022’s wave of covid… :wink:

1 Like

NRW citizen here, would like to participate, in the best case as a performer

3 Likes

Nabend, NRW citizen, I saw your torch on forehead video in the improvised techno thread. :slight_smile:
Maybe just DM me. :>

1 Like

Hi there
Same as musikoljo

1 Like

that sounds so funny :smiley: first read palestine

So kinda like umsonst&draußen in the forest?

1 Like

Nope, kinda legal und offiziell. :wink:

1 Like

but still in the forest? :stuck_out_tongue: That’d be a reason to come a long way from the north :smiley: maybe

1 Like

Maybe yes. :wink: We intend to do so.

Environmental agency – especially in the palatinate forest – and german bureaucracy are still part of the game as we’re not talking about illegal raves. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very interested. I’m in London, and my set’s not ready for 1-2hrs yet (it’s about 30mins and needs work). But this is exactly the sort of venue, scale, intent I want to get into. Will bookmark and try to remember when I feel a bit more confident and my sound is more polished (or more appropriately mucky).

(oh, and whilst this sounds a bit like “I’m not ready… but I’ll never BE ready…”, I think I’m over that phase. In the past I have played keys & computers in a few bands, done plenty of shows in the 10-200 people range. My recent set at a friend’s birthday was the first one in many years and I learned from it that I wasn’t ready yet :laughing:)

2 Likes

Bookmarked this thread and very interested in performing.
I should be free in Q2 to playing my own stuff as my touring band are on a break and if Covid19 cancel all our gigs in Q1, I got no excuse not to get my shit together and practice for an 1 hour live set

1 Like

Sounds good! We have a liveset ready. I’ll write you soon.

2 Likes

Can i? How much money do i need to get over seas?

2 Likes

Haha, I honestly didn’t expect that many answers in that short amount of time.
Great to see that you guys are being passionate and willing to present your music!

Of course we can’t have you all at once.
But there won’t only be one opportunity, of course. :heart:

Well we’re not planning on having our acts pay for themselves, so…
A flight within europe sometimes is a lot cheaper than travelling by train within Germany.
Crossing the Atlantic Ocean might be a bit over the top though :smiley:

4 Likes

Not so far future me will be hitting you up about this. I don’t have one hour together yet, but plan on getting there. I’ll hit you up with a set (if tech house also is something you guys want there). I’m from around Frankfurt, so getting down there isn’t that big a deal.

Good stuff, definately. What you are doing sounds like fun👍

2 Likes

I‘m from northern Black Forest :sweat_smile: ! Just check out our Techno Live Sets from my friend & me

4 Likes

Well tell me where you saved them, I’d be happy to check them out.

Here you go !

5 Likes