Want to play a techno live set in (southwest) Germany?

Oh, I saw you guys in the techno improvisation thread. Nice one! :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve still got some sets to listen to, but I remember I liked your raw and hypnotic style. :wink:

3 Likes

Interested!
I recorded a few rehearsals of my live set that you can find here so you can see if itā€™s working for your party.
Cheers!

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested.

Iā€™ve started sorting myself out with a little live techno improvisation setup that should start bearing fruit about Q2 next year.

Once Iā€™m all set up Iā€™ll send you some demos, see if thereā€™s anything you like.

I do love a good road trip too.

7 Likes

haha ā€¦ some thirsty Elektronauts :smiley:

4 Likes

I come from eastern Switzerland and would like to play my stuff live:

2 Likes

I like imagining OP watching the offers and asking himself if this was a good idea.

5 Likes

I just arrived at homeā€¦youā€™re kind of right.
But I love that you guys are joining in. So much great music, I need to take a week off to listen to all of that. :wink:

Iā€™ll be ā€œprocessingā€ all your DMs as fast as I can, but thereā€™s also a lot of personal stuff to do atm, so donā€™t be offended if it takes me a day or two or three to respond. :heart:
And of course I want to listen to what you sent me for more than a minute or two!

6 Likes

Hey there, guys!

Long time no hear.
As most of you will get noticed as youā€™ve replied in this thead Iā€™m just answering here.
Sorry for not responding appropriately to every single DM, but my beloved grandma, ā€œmeine Omaā€, recently passed away and things have been kind of messed up for the last few days and weeks.

Donā€™t take it personally. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll give my very best to live up to anyone forwarding music towards me and us.

Best

Stefan

2 Likes

Mein Beileid :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Tut mir leid Stefan:( nimm dir Zeit fĆ¼r dich und deine Familie.

1 Like

Iā€™m too far away to participate - both geographically and musically - but I love the notion of a deliberately small size event. It seems like a lot of artistic vibes will be possible at that scale thatā€™ll get obliterated in a large venue. Good luck with it! Itā€™ll be fun to see what develops.

2 Likes

Really sorry for your loss, take all the time you need!

1 Like

Auch von mir Beileid! Kopf hoch und an die schƶne Zeit erinnern. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

My condolences from Berlin,

and my previous live ā€” Stream Rumcast 24 ā‡† Grace Scale (Live) by Rumcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

Danke, ihr Lieben!
Thank you for your condolence!

Lots of messages, Iā€™m attacking my inbox tonight. :wink:

Well hey there, folks.
Long time no hear, lots of things happened.

Bit of bureaucracy, bit of carpentry, lots of organisation.
Weā€™re having our first (few) venues going, some great location and Iā€™m happy to tell you so.

Iā€™ve been chatting with lots of Elektronauts and some of you might not have heard from me as the responses were numerous and sometimes overwhelming. So sorry, but: There will be more venues to come and we got our happy little place here, soā€¦ :slight_smile: Youā€™re not forgotten.

Weā€™ve been searching for quite some time to have things done right there:

So far weā€™re only having Elektronauts playing and weā€™d be glad to keep that idea going.
Iā€™d be happy to invite all of you to join us on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/mama_analog/

and take the journey with us.
Maybe even some of you guys from Germany want to join in when thereā€™s live techno going, Iā€™ll definitely keep you updated.
Iā€™m not announcing any dates yet, for reasons.

Best

Stefan

10 Likes

That view is incredible!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you see when you turn around:

<3

Palatinate Forest is a wonderful place to be!

8 Likes

Gorgeous view!

Are you going to record the event(s) somehow and upload it to, say, a well known video hosting platform?

1 Like

Really wished I lived in Germany! This, or any events, would awesome to play at! Maybe if I make it over from Canada one day with the gear in towā€¦

1 Like