The improvised techno thread

Goin 'ard n 'eavy folks…leaving the H’s be’ind, init?!?

13 Likes

Just came across this very inspiring short documentary by Attack magazine on French techno artist Petru (apologies already posted earlier in this thread) - lots of Elektron gear by the way… :wink:

5 Likes

I dig that asymmetrical kick pattern with that accentuated boomy kick, always refreshing to have something away from ordinary 4 to the floor that is still working and danceable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. If my stuff makes people want to move and dance then that’s a result for me :thup:

3 Likes

Well it makes me move, thats the only thing I can say.
If you happen to come to germany, we could do some field testing :wink:
I bet im not the only one moving!

2 Likes

Ah, your the fella with club in this thread:

If I ever come to sw Germany I’d love to play your club, although having a young family to provide for does limit my real life dreams for now and I have to live them out on YouTube + elektronauts for now….

3 Likes

Yepp, thats me!

To provide for them by being paid to play live music is quite possible, sometimes. :smiley:
I guess flying here might be cheaper than crossing germany by train.
We invited @DaveMech aswell, I guess he was the first guy that flew over to play here. Which was pretty cool of course!

5 Likes

It’s not working in Germany thou :rofl::rofl::rofl:! People don’t dance to breakbeat here

3 Likes

Made some tracks with the Perkons and feel I should post it in this thread. Live jams recorded straight to stereo.

I just got Erica Synths Cymbals and I’m hella excited about bring it in to the mix from now on.
Also want to make a live set. Hats off to hard hitters in this thread :facepunch: maximum respect and big ups!

8 Likes

As long as no one is clapping on 1 and 3, I’m good :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

of course they do :sweat_smile:

Just a joke with a little hint that German people can’t dance to more complex rhythms because of Schlager

1 Like

10 min morningjam. Drambo inte OT + mfb-503.

6 Likes

Woke up at 5 and got to work. Maybe edit out some “mistakes” later.

7 Likes

https://youtube.com/@stoorlab?si=P-pMXGKckmur1Egk

Lots of new videos of live techno on Stoorlab today.

5 Likes

Great stuff, I love it.

1 Like

most dramatic drop i ever did. on purpose. kind of. with a :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch @martin01
I’m happy to hear those words!

Just a sampler in drambo, a drummachine and a combfilter in the octatrack + some effects.

3 Likes

Anyone going to Stoor @ADE today?

2 Likes