The Syntakt Feature Request Thread

My only feature request, make the retrigger able to be quantized to the sequencer! I really love the model cycles and I really want to make off the cuff drum fills that are quantized to the sequence that is playing, like how the arpeggiator works on the digitone. I have heard from EZBOT that the retrigger function works the same on the Syntakt as on the Cycles when it comes to quantization. I would really love an option in that menu to keep things quantized. Sorry if this thread is a bit premature, but it is the only thing I have found that mildly bothers me about the device.

15 Likes

Song mode and arp. Then I will buy

22 Likes
  • UW Machine.
  • Song mode.
  • Direct pattern change.
  • Play modes: Random, euclidean, Stochastic etc.
  • Neighbour tracks & Fx Machines.
41 Likes

Keytracking audio rate LFO’s

17 Likes

Master Compressor

58 Likes
  1. Make it so you can control external MIDI devices using a locked scale.
    For example if the scale is minor pentatonic. The notes sent to my external midi device should only be in that scale.

2. Allow us to rename and save MIDI CC knob names per pattern or even per project. For example, I use my Digitakt to control a Nord Drum 3p and parameter locking the CC knobs is super fun, but remembering which CC number controls each parameter on the Nord Drum is tricky, and if I could save these CC’s with a name, life would be peachy! I would like this feature on my Digitakt too please

19 Likes

Velocity sensitive pads that feel right and make the thing an instrument you can play with your musician skills.

3 Likes

Sample playback for HH engine, or better modelling, something that sounds like 808,909 …

11 Likes

Direct jump pattern change, dealbreaker without it and why I sold my Digitone

8 Likes

This

and this

7 Likes

Or just the ability to save and recall single chains.

17 Likes

I’ll add one more, being able to separate the inputs into dual mono sources like on the digitakt.

20 Likes

KB SCALE sets the track’s scale. This setting governs which notes are playable on the Syntakts [TRIG] keys and from external MIDI devices that send on the Syntakt’s Auto channel to allow only notes in the set scale. For a list of all selectable keyboard scales, please see “APPENDIX E: KEYBOARD SCALES” on page 109.

9 Likes

A good steering wheel that doesn’t fly off while you’re driving

37 Likes

Fifty percent more innovation, specifically the kind that sets new industry standards, inspires a younger generation to transcend the stale music culture of their forebearers, and precludes any criticism from haterz.

11 Likes

Random Note /rhytm /euklid generator in that selected scale would be nifty too.

18 Likes

Microtonal tunings (including non-octave & >12notes)

If we’re already doing this :laughing:

Edit: to be 100% clear, I mean tunings the user can add and save (and ideally even edit/create on the Syntakt itself); not simply some microtonal preset scales added to the scale list.

Also, this request applies for almost any/all Elektron products (of course it could make more sense on some than on others). Just seems like a good time to bring it up :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

get in there with a calculator and a magnifying glass for the tuning knob :laughing:. I did some FM in the digitakt by locking the LFO rate each step so it was the same as the note being played.

• seq pages length
  • kits
  • modifiers mode like Animate on Peak
5 Likes

What is UW machine?

EDIT: Oh, like a sample player from MD?

3 Likes