Superbooth 21

Making a lot of NOISE about their being at Superbooth this year is Error Instruments.

They’re promoting among everything they sell a new Eurorack module called Lucifer.

Also notice in this video another module of theirs Liquid Glitcher.

Not sure what their booth will be like, but if it is anything like their web-site expect creative chaos. You can also find them at places online like Etsy. They’re based in Amsterdam.

No link to their website here, i’d avoid it, but their modules are fun and reasonably priced.

4 Likes

I posted about Silhouette earlier seeing that they had a booth. Here’s what Silhouette is now.

http://www.silhouette-synthesizer.de/

Look’s like a fun experimental system.

You will be able to purchase this system in the near future.

3 Likes

Down to just two weeks 'til the show. You can start to see more pre-show announcements coming your way.

Stay tuned right here !

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ADDED:

Here’s an example with news from Polyend. It could have been announced any time it was ready but this BIG firmware update for Tracker certainly adds to the excitement for Polyend at the show.

1 Like

Anyone know if Nord are updating the Lead A1 and an announcement may be made at Superbooth. Richard Barbieri has wetted my 80’s whistle the rotter.

Contacted Nord just now about this. They are…keeping very tight lipped. Kinda promising.

2 Likes

Despite Elektron not being there this year (though they have a Berlin office/studio), I still wonder if we’ll see anything new or a possible update for DN timed for Superbooth. Maybe the Power Handle thing completely derailed their plans for the whole of the year. So, maybe an update to one of the boxes is more likely at this point. I think September is the traditional Analog update time too.

5 Likes

So as had been suggested possible a while back Korg is indeed going to give us the capability to load user samples on the Korg Wavestate.

Hawk broke the news here:

4 Likes

Very good… I would love to see Drumalogue released as well…

4 Likes

Korg is a juggernaut ( not sure what that is exactly but it sounds good ) and their typical big show thing recently is to show off several new products during the show.

This also would be a good time for an announcement from Korg Germany, the group that Tats is leading.

ADDED: We’ll see the Wavestate SE at the show for sure, perhaps it’s ready to ship.

3 Likes

They could probably win the show just by rehashing all the big NAMM announcements that haven’t come to light yet. I have no problem with a victory lap. Like, a literal victory lap. People running around on stage with Drumlogue’s, 2600 mini’s, and Minikorg 700fs’. Choreographed for 3 minutes, then chaos for 2 minutes with pyrotechnics, then Tats rising up from below the stage to announce…a Volca Drumlogue…and then a Volca 2600…and then a Volca Minikorg 700fs.

14 Likes

…anybody here, who already got their ticket confirmed…?

i paid for mine two days ago, via this tixforgigs portal and a bank transfer…still got no confirmation…no ticket, so to say…

wonder how this is going to work anyway…what’s this ticket, end of the day…
an email…?..with a barcode something…?..some validation electronic badge on ur phone…?
any experience here, how this is going to be managed and will play out…?

If they finally unveil the Drumlogue, and maybe throw in an update for the opsix, I could handle something boisterously cringey along these lines.

4 Likes

new tracker news is dope!
thanks for sharing.

i think this is going to be my next gear purchase now.

surprised they changed to a more traditional horizontal sequencer. but yet still give you an option to switch between the og tracker one.
-thats cool.

and finally!!! they have a dedicated swing function now.

1 Like

We’ve entered that exciting in-between-zone, where, you were thinking about buying that synth you’ve wanted, and your resistance is slipping. Maybe there is new firmware like on the Tracker and Wavestate, or it’s brand new and you’re excited, like with the Take 5, or you’ve just wanted and GASed about something for a while.

But there’s still a tiny little doubt in your mind. “I’m waiting until the end of the show just in case there is something even better.”

5 Likes

A DN update would be most appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hold fire!

1 Like

Does Elektron still develop music machine if they don’t announce something this year ?

3 Likes

No, they are going to a subscription model where you pay to look at pictures of their discontinued gear.

16 Likes

Thems be fighting wirds in an Elektron Firum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I think it’s a fair point. I am thinking we probably won’t see anything in the next few weeks, or at least not much. Could be wrong and hope i am.

Companies go through phases, and what they do at one time doesn’t preclude them from doing something else later.

Sad

10 years of Octatrack
20 years of Machinedrum

And nothing in 2021!!! ???

4 Likes

I’ll be celebrating 10 years of 2011.

5 Likes