Superbooth 21

15 - 18 September / FEZ-Berlin.

We’ll be looking forward to all the big announcements.

Do you have something you’re waiting to hear about ?

Anyone plan on going ?

6 Likes

…i’m defenitly THERE…i saved the date…

1 Like

Dreadbox, Soma, and Polyend have my interest. No Elektron this time around, I see — at least in the first version of floor plan / announced exhibitors.

3 Likes

Im actually wondering If Nord Will release a New Lead…

3 Likes

Them having an office in town perhaps they don’t have to be on the floor.

Although Korg has an office, and is at the show. And I’d expect Tats to be there.

How about Cenk ? I hope he’s doing a performance !

ADDED : Thirty days later on September 3rd, perhaps there no longer is any Elektron office in Berlin, see down thread.

3 Likes

I see Ashun Sound Machines are there.

I’ve been waiting for September for them. They announced the Hydrasynths in September two years ago. I am expecting something new and exciting from them soon. Superbooth would be a great occasion for that.

7 Likes

I see Nord is there. Every big show I hear about I cross my fingers they will finally release a real proper Nord Drum (desktop module, multi outs, more knobs).
I see the Nord 3P has gone way up in price and the Drum 2 is reaching ridiculous heights.
I hope this is the year!

7 Likes

Wonder if Access Music will be there. Maybe a TI 3 is on the cards :grinning:

5 Likes

Access Music is going to be there.

I see the little blurb with Polyend says, “More unique hardware devices are coming soon.

ADDED : Note: Soma is not at SB this year.

4 Likes

Ah, awesome. Now that they’ve said that publicly, I can finally say that the CEO confirmed to me in an email that they’re working on two “very cool” new devices. I can’t wait to see what they’re cooking up and whether they will be standalone or Eurorack – I hope it’s the former.

9 Likes

Its due about now.

1 Like

Feels like it doesnt it!

…elektron will miss out on this one, i’m afraid…
but i’m all in and only for soma anyways…this year…
keep ur fingers crossed for me, i can wiggle some cash in front of vlads nose and he’ll let me go with an enner, he does not have to pack back home again then… :wink:

6 Likes

So weird, I wonder why it went up in price so suddenly. Not everywhere too, just some stores.

Nord is kicking butt this year. Nord Piano 5 and the Nord Grand are amazing to play. I wonder if we will see a new Lead 5.

1 Like

Quite an increase too. Maybe covid/supply chain. Who knows I guess. I would pay that price for the full fledged Nord Drum I mentioned earlier though.

4 Likes

Finally the Korg Drumlogue releasedate maybe?

13 Likes

So there are 37 days left before SB21, and probably 30 days until we hear anything of substance.

In the mean time the table is open to (positive sorts of) prophecy and conjecture.

Be cool if there were the new bger polys there. I think Sequential is due for an announcement too

5 Likes

nord modular g3 pls

15 Likes