Superbooth 2022

so the internet tells me… but i wasnt there :slight_smile:

I keep checking the exhibitor list to see if a certain company may change their mind and show up. Their not being there has been a part of the discussion throughout this thread. I mean they could at least show up with a two person one table booth, with just one product and be near the hit of the show.

And yet still no word. There still is time.

Excited to learn more about the new Polyend device. They started to teas it on their Instagram, but then just stopped.

1 Like

Gravity On

A little over two weeks left. You feel the gravity ?

I saw it in another thread, someone saying i am wanting to buy an X, but will wait until Superbooth, to see what else might be coming along.

Or, i’m so excited that Y will be at the show.

Or we are seeing the escalation in articles, posts and discussions.

Or for a lucky few, you are finalizing your plans.

Just spotted that Oberheim is listed as an exhibitor. I think this is a new add.

They have a new product in the pipeline. Thread

There still is time !

3 Likes

I see that both Cre8Audio and Pittsburgh Modular are at the show and are cooperating with each other with adjoining booths.

Pittsburgh Modular have new drum modules in their Safari Eurorack series, Llama, and Polar Bear. ( Both new in March of this year. ) I’d think they may have something else related to these two.

Cre8Audio has their new NiftyKEYZ Eurorack Keyboard product that they will be showing, see this thread.

3 Likes

What I’m hoping for.

• The new almighty Oberheim synth. The sounds in those teasers were so beautiful :heart_decoration:

• Polyend with their new groovebox.

• New Launch Controllers from Novation (usbc and midi please)

• Korg finally showing more of their Drumlogue.

• Soundforce releasing his Juno-60 putting Roland to shame.

• Behringer not having access to their social media accounts during the entire duration of Superbooth.

• Befaco promoting a new kind of spray that makes old gear smell like new.

• Bitwig releasing their version of a Push controller.

• 1010Music releasing the RedBox. (no idea what it will be but we all want it). They will also make the firmware swappable for all their nanobots and release a few new ones.

• Elektron finally releases their audio over USB breakbox box/mixer making the crowd go wild!

• Arturia releasing a smaller version of the Microfreak.

9 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Thought I make a t-shirt with my profile pic for Superbooth 2022. So if you see it, you know that’s me :nerd_face:. Happy to have a chat with you guys there.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 20.39.35

9 Likes

A good chance to get your hands on the new Rhodes, for any keyboard players at the show.

ADDED : What Rhodes will be showing new is their 75th Anniversary Edition. They are good at allowing people to customize their Rhodes, so this version should be good.

How about a synth duster deluxe edition.

• Elektron has given you Syntakt

True, but…

2 Likes

… and i did again. There is a listing for Electra One but Elektron ain’t there !
So unless something changes, you’re not seeing it at this Superbooth.

ADDED : This changes, go done a few posts, to here.

1 Like

And staying with the “E” companies.

Enjoy Electronics will be there so they will be showing the REmind3Я, and hopefully will be able to start selling The Godfather.

Empress Effects will be there. A lot of stuff for them to show off, including the Zoia Euroburo.

And Erica Synths always has something going, so they’re a must see. Hopefully something new from them.

And there is Eowave, Endorphin.es, Error Instruments, and Eventide.

BUT as i noted over in the Osmose thread, Expressive E has cancelled their appearance ! ( Though not the Osmose, hopefully. )

More NEW from an “E” company : Error Instruments.

They will be showing three, what i consider, very interesting Eurorack modules.

The big announcement is called Imaginary Friend :

It is a combination of three oscillators, called Wave, Sub, and FX Resonator, plus an LFO, that is said by its maker to be able to create aggressive drones, wild rhythmic elements, minimalistic sounds, and more.

There is also a module that is combination, filter, controller with a joystick, which they call Sticky Joystick.

And also a module called Brain Damage, which is a four part mixer that you can nimbly control with touch on a small control surface.

Pictures of the last two :

3 Likes

Is Make Noise attending? I’m only selfishly hoping they don’t release a new desktop since I’ll likely buy it.

1 Like

I think you’re safe, they’re not on the exhibitor list.

1 Like

yesss, also hoping to see more of the Drumlogue!

Big News on the “E” companies at Superbooth.

Elektron will be at Superbooth !!!

They just got added. They are at O415.

@noFuture will be very happy, and can look for the breakout box. Best of luck.

I think this is about something else :

Syntakt !

16 Likes