Enjoy Electronics The Godfather module

Four input paths, with digital and CV control. Could be an outstanding effects module for any drum machine with individual outs, or any modular setup.

3 Likes

Yeah, as an owner of a DFAM and Subharmonicon (plus some eurorack) it’s going to be quite hard to resist this!

2 Likes

If I had a Vermona DRM-1, I would absolutely get this.

Hell, if I had a Drumbrute Impact, I would get this.

Any news on the Godfather?

2 Likes

I think he got caught and he is now in prison.

9 Likes

Enjoy Electronics will be at Superbooth in less than two weeks. My post today about that.

The Godfather is not yet for sale, but i wouldn’t be surprised to hear details about it at the show.

2 Likes

A limited pre-order looks to be going live on the 23rd June (5pm CET) at a discounted price.

3 Likes

WOW this is bad ass!

1 Like

What is the price of that secret perk?

We will find out tomorrow,im guessing about £800.

when the price is announced, i’ll have to factor in the cost of replacing 36 knobs, cuz those stock plastic ones ain’t gonna cut it. I think this unit with the knobs from the Hydrasynth, or classic Moog style, would look soooooo much nicer. Of course it’s more about what it does more than what it looks like… but still. i think the plastic ones cheapen the overall look. now tell us how much?! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The cost is 746 (35% off) or 796 (30% off) euros.

1 Like

Looks like from the Indiegogo page, they’re aluminium. I was wondering about the knob quality as well.

That’s not too bad for what it is.

1 Like

Quite like the look of this, but unsure about the price. I assume there would be additional import tax to consider for UK orders?

Maybe I am missing something, but I can’t really find good info about the device anywhere. On the homepage there is an overview image and a list of features. That’s it? I need to understand how I can use it in practice. A manual at least, to be able to appreciate the complexity of operation.

Anyone?

2 Likes

Send them an email about it.

2 Likes

I agree. Marketing around a Mafia movie won’t sell anything. Show us the device and more examples. Bad marketing.

That was my thought, just wanted to see if I missed something…

1 Like

Nah, I checked but the manual section only has info for the Reminder. There’s a live chat on the site though that could be a quicker way of getting more info out of them. But good luck trying that on a Friday night haha.