Share your tunes

3 Likes

Just did a really quick trancy bleep bloop soundtrack for some of my favorite GIFs.

1 Like

New drum n bass tune out today.

2 Likes

Glitchy A4 techno for this week’s Disquiet Junto project:

4 Likes

Guitar - SP-404SX - DN = Hollowed Thoughts

5 Likes

To celebrate the 303 day today, i made this earlier today with the TB-3 + some effects.
And it’s also 3:03 long.

5 Likes

i really enjoyed that, nice work. :+1:

1 Like

This is a little album of two longer tracks I have made from a 13 year old live recording mangled through the OT. (I love how you can transform your old sounds this way! :heart: ) Everything’s pretty much Elektron here - pads from MM and A4, beats from AR with a bit of bells from the MD. The bass is Mother32, though. The live tracks were pretty dense to begin with, so this is probably one for the drone-heads here. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there’s a lot of fantastic music posted here.

Spent the weekend making some single cycle waveform tools, so I tested them out on the Rytm today and made this lil track thing using only the single cycles for sound generation

Forgot how much fun this box is!

14 Likes

Great sounds and really fun fast drums!

New heavy wobbly dub tune:

6 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Nice! Some Aphex Twin type vibes going on here :slight_smile:

This single will be a first in a series of stuff I made with an OP-1, a Digitakt and the Roland VT-4. Hard to describe what genre this would be, so I dubbed it Robot Pop :smiley:
I guess fans of animal collective or panda bear might enjoy it, as I think those were the biggest inspiration. Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’ve ever seen/played it, but this reminds me of the game Dust Force. (one of my favorite game soundtracks) Nice!

A couple of techno tracks I made recently:

It’s not stupid if you shake your head.

9 Likes

digi and moog mother live jam into ableton light after mix no editing

4 Likes

that was a journey of a track, very cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

first thing since jamuary. OP-1

3 Likes